You'd think Glasgow was a one club city

KingKirk

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just back from the fort and the place is overrun with scum fans. Its about time we got our act together and got tops out asap.:tu:

See the other folk you saw not wearing a manlky top, Good chance they were One of us, The People ??????????

Just met an old bloke in Menorca wearing the Tennents Lager top. I was in my Hampshire cricket top. But a wee wink and an "a'write mate" was enough to establish the fact we are Bear Brothers.

Right time for a dip in the pool. I better stop posting holiday pish..:britney:

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

See the other folk you saw not wearing a manlky top, Good chance they were One of us, The People ??????????

:tu: hope so mate just annoys me seeing there tops at every fuckin turn:lol: aye am a bitter cunt:lol:

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

:tu: hope so mate just annoys me seeing there tops at every fuckin turn:lol: aye am a bitter cunt:lol:

So am I bud and too old to change now even if I wanted to, Going to the pub later on mate where no football colours allowed so will be wearing my orange Hugo boss polo shirt instead, No doubt it will offend some manky cunt ????

Not really a shocker that the fort is teeming with the green and grey on their cup final double treble day. Get the general point of the op all the same. Govan is the same. Rarely see any kids in the red white and blue but guaranteed to see a few mankies out and about. The govan arms will be mobbed with the rats just now. Sickening.