Congratulations To Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, St Mirren et al...........

The attitude towards us is a mirror image of the politics in scotland. the fenians could win the league every year and theyd be happy simply because it fucked us over.  im convinced some of them would rather 10 in a row than their own team won a fucking cup. scum the lot of them. the same attitudes can be seen in society. if youre a unionist, Rangers fan or anything even close then youre now the enemy. fuck them. they might win 10 in a row. but one day we will be back. and it will kill them more than we can even imagine. 

All said before, their hatred for us is greater than the love for their own shitey teams. Spewing because they didn’t kill us off and yet we are the only team that will stop the mhanks procession. They then all tried that piss poor sell out Saturday pish too, didn’t want the blue pound, now they clamour for it yet still hate us, hypocritical bastards 

39 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

You cracked the Merlot early the day mate?

Naw, red wine sometimes makes me angry, but the one I recommend usually is Chilean Pinot Noir Bicyicleta around £7.50 but usually on offer at £6. Wonderful stuff.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/251886407

But today I found they do a Sauvignon Blanc, just about the only white I enjoy, and this one by the same company is ace. :tu:

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255547515

Went down well. Same as Partick Thistle another one of our haters tomorrow hopefully.

47 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Only ourselves to blame. Shitebag cunts to a man.

Are you justifying the way we were thrown to the dogs by the rest of Scottish football ?

You're a fucking idiot or taig (same thing) if you are.

:wanker:

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

For allowing celtic to achieve a stranglehold on Scottish football and preventing you all achieving any success at all. It really was just about the Rangers you short sighted cunts. Payback time.

You poor deluded bastards, did you not realise there was no gain for you at all when you voted the greatest Sottish football team out of the top league and killed all competition in the process ?

Yes Karma is a bitch and I'm sure you you are suffering from it, but the difference between Us and You is we kept our integrity and our fan base, whilst you like the cellic lost yours and the last few years of Scottish football have been meaningless, also reflected by the total lack of success outwith Scotland at club and national level.. 

And you know what ? It's our turn now. Time to sit back and watch us achieve in a few seasons what you failed to do in 7 years. 

We are back. You failed to destroy us, our revenge will be sweet.

Fucking bang on the button Tannerall.....Sell Out Saturdays etc etc....eh no....Sporting Integrity....my fucking arse, they are as a group, guilty of integrity loss....shameless....but what goes around comes around...never to be forgotten and the first to fall financially hopefully will be Dundee Hivs how I would love to see that rancid club disappear like their sleekit ex owner. We stand alone but by god what an army we have.....No Surrender !!!!

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Our board and team handed them it this season and to a much lesser extent last season

And the other clubs fisted us in the first instance.

So many :wanker: on this thread who seem to want to justify recent years hatred by other clubs by deflection to the events of the past year by the current board. (as bad as they were) 

They all to a man jack dobbed us in (even the abstainer) and then settled for at best a second place, at no time did they attempt any challenge. They thought the money would come rolling in (which it didn’t). forgetting that the biggest travelling fan base is ours. I also believe they were so deluded by their hatred that they all thought that Rangers fans would stop supporting the club and that they would pick up supporters from our ranks.