Congratulations To Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, St Mirren et al...........

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Our board and team handed them it this season and to a much lesser extent last season

Absolutely. They won the league with 82 points. The lowest since the start if the 12 team league and means they dropped no less than 32 points. That despite taking 10 out of 12 off us. Any type of consistency by us, or anyone else for that matter, and we could have put pressure on them. Unfortunately just shows how bad our season was. 

Don't disagree with the OP but a special mention has to go to Dave King and Stewart Robertson for their help too.

The lack of funds promised and continued poor managerial appointments who had free-reign to sign utter shite and wasting what little money they did make available to them, setting us back years, deserves some praise too. Remarkable what they've done.

I just hope it's not too late and Gerrard is a master-stroke and this season is the one we get right, or else this mob can join the list in the OP etching their help to Peadophile FC in the history books. Bridge builders and title share'ers are us (copyright Dave King)

25 minutes ago, GM63 said:

They all to a man jack dobbed us in (even the abstainer) and then settled for at best a second place, at no time did they attempt any challenge. They thought the money would come rolling in (which it didn’t). forgetting that the biggest travelling fan base is ours. I also believe they were so deluded by their hatred that they all thought that Rangers fans would stop supporting the club and that they would pick up supporters from our ranks.

I just don't understand it. At the time I saw those clubs as lemmings, thinking it was the "right" thing to jump off a cliff and then be fucked over .

Then I thought they had done deals, like dundee united would gt a financial backhand from the tic, and sure enough it happened cellic threw some money at them, but stole their two best players at the time. Or Hibs would be allowed a few wins, but that did not happen till a few weeks ago.

Thought cellic might have thrown a few cup finals pretending there was "competition" knowing they were totally corrupt, but they really were allowed a wide berth to do what they wanted and they took it. 

One day it will probably be looked on as another of Scotland's shames, along with the child abuse, and folk will wonder how they got away with it.  

41 minutes ago, GM63 said:

They all to a man jack dobbed us in (even the abstainer) and then settled for at best a second place, at no time did they attempt any challenge. They thought the money would come rolling in (which it didn’t). forgetting that the biggest travelling fan base is ours. I also believe they were so deluded by their hatred that they all thought that Rangers fans would stop supporting the club and that they would pick up supporters from our ranks.

Nah they thought they were wee diddy fans who had grown big knobs, but were just wee knob fans who were big diddies.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Nah they thought they were wee diddy fans who had grown big knobs, but were just wee knob fans who were big diddies.

Good point well made, they threatened to stop following their clubs if they didn’t vote us out. When they did that, they then didn’t follow their teams! I wonder why, oh yeah that’s right I remember now, because they were no competition at all.

Just now, kplfishtank said:

I left the bus when we got promoted , but you knew that , no point going on it if I’m no going to games. 

I know I just wanted to tickle you mate.

Your commitment could never be questioned and you've been true to your word. Plus when a Declan not even spelt that way joined the bus you and to go :lol:

The wee clubs have definetly shot themselves in the foot voting us down to the bottom leagues.The Mhanks have got richer and stronger. Scotlands premier leagues boring and predictable and has been for years due to the wee diddy clubs on their high horses. 

I think when the smelly cunt's don't qaulify for CL with the new format in place this season or any other season i can see their team fall apart and finance's hit hard. Then we'll pounce:thumbup:

12 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

The wee clubs have definetly shot themselves in the foot voting us down to the bottom leagues.The Mhanks have got richer and stronger. Scotlands premier leagues boring and predictable and has been for years due to the wee diddy clubs on their high horses. 

I think when the smelly cunt's don't qaulify for CL with the new format in place this season or any other season i can see their team fall apart and finance's hit hard. Then we'll pounce:thumbup:

Hopefully, but either way the wee diddy teams will still be looking at third in the league or a predictable defeat in a cup final and a place in the preliminary qualifying round of the Uefa league against a team from Andorra as a major achievement.:wanker:

46 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

For the league winners yes. But to be fair that's been the most exciting post split in a long long time in terms of who's finishing2nd Third or fourth 

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

For allowing celtic to achieve a stranglehold on Scottish football and preventing you all achieving any success at all. It really was just about the Rangers you short sighted cunts. Payback time.

You poor deluded bastards, did you not realise there was no gain for you at all when you voted the greatest Sottish football team out of the top league and killed all competition in the process ?

Yes Karma is a bitch and I'm sure you you are suffering from it, but the difference between Us and You is we kept our integrity and our fan base, whilst you like the cellic lost yours and the last few years of Scottish football have been meaningless, also reflected by the total lack of success outwith Scotland at club and national level.. 

And you know what ? It's our turn now. Time to sit back and watch us achieve in a few seasons what you failed to do in 7 years. 

We are back. You failed to destroy us, our revenge will be sweet.

It’s what many of our fans wanted too.