A canae fucking wait

RFC55

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Every wee scumbag cunt that’s gave me a snide comment or a wee snigger over the last 6 years, when we win 55. 

I will find you

I will remind you what a rancid scumbag you are. 

And you will be put back in your box ya taig cunts. 

It'll be the end of me but what a fucking time I'll have mate 

Every 'fan' of every other team outside them know it will only be us that stops them.  Me, I cannot wait for that moment because they whole country will be spewing and having a meltdown. Should be the same year those nationalist wahoos have another independence vote and get another GIRFUY moment when it's another NO.  If Carslberg made years......

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Every 'fan' of every other team outside them know it will only be us that stops them.  Me, I cannot wait for that moment because they whole country will be spewing and having a meltdown. Should be the same year those nationalist wahoos have another independence vote and get another GIRFUY moment when it's another NO.  If Carslberg made years......

Aberdeen think it's them :lol:

I hope some of our nonchalant and weak minded players, sunning themselves in UAE with their dubious choice of friends are watching this nonsense today - that is how low their ilk are sinking our great club and if they are not up for stopping this then they should not come back.

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I hope some of our nonchalant and weak minded players, sunning themselves in UAE with their dubious choice of friends are watching this nonsense today - that is how low their ilk are sinking our great club and if they are not up for stopping this then they should not come back.

Unfortunately I reckon the players you are referring to are far too detached from what is actually happening here (conveniently in a few cases) hopefully the introduction of all round stronger players this pre-season & the new management team get a grip of what is required. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

aSee this pish as well about lost generations, that's what it is, pish, just in from a do where the average age I would say was about 17/18 , sat talking to my daughters pals, 90% bluenoses and all Rangers mad, at work just now there's a load of the young team either just out their time or serving their time, again I'd say 90% bluenoses , lost generation my fucking hole, bring them up correctly and there is no issue, anyway I'm fucking knackered and away to my bed for work tomorrow. 

I always thought we'd lose one.

If we do the right thing they'll never be lost mate and not to them