A canae fucking wait

RFC55

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

aSee this pish as well about lost generations, that's what it is, pish, just in from a do where the average age I would say was about 17/18 , sat talking to my daughters pals, 90% bluenoses and all Rangers mad, at work just now there's a load of the young team either just out their time or serving their time, again I'd say 90% bluenoses , lost generation my fucking hole, bring them up correctly and there is no issue, anyway I'm fucking knackered and away to my bed for work tomorrow. 

Agree mate, I actually think there's more kids at ibrox now than there ever was when I was younger.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Every wee scumbag cunt that’s gave me a snide comment or a wee snigger over the last 6 years, when we win 55. 

I will find you

I will remind you what a rancid scumbag you are. 

And you will be put back in your box ya taig cunts. 

I love courtyard bear

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

aSee this pish as well about lost generations, that's what it is, pish, just in from a do where the average age I would say was about 17/18 , sat talking to my daughters pals, 90% bluenoses and all Rangers mad, at work just now there's a load of the young team either just out their time or serving their time, again I'd say 90% bluenoses , lost generation my fucking hole, bring them up correctly and there is no issue, anyway I'm fucking knackered and away to my bed for work tomorrow. 

That’s it in a nutshell. My boys are young but there’s only one team for them. 55 has been too long and will show the younger ones what they’ve been missing.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Superb mate. Two young lassies myself. Both Rangers cuckoo and every young son of my friends is an aspiring grafter and bear also. Good signs. Missed generations ma fuckin baws. Matter of time and they"ll/we'll aw be bouncin like fuck together again like the standard procedure of old.

Just said to a bheast 1/2 an hour ago, that Gerrards got loser written all over him hasnt he?, bheast thought about it and said Aye, it definitely sounded like a not really sure about that aye.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

To put these mutant bastards in their place 

The Lisbon lions won't see 8 in a row 

Mon the fucking loyalists 

From the minute i joined this place mate av always been staggered by the sheer out and out staunchness of your post/like ratio. Always been enjoyable stuff too. It'll take some doing to ever catch you. Love it man.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You're wrong.

Go to any non denom school and there'll be as many Barca, City, scum, Madrid fans as there are Rangers supporters.

When I went to school it was 95% Rangers, but my kids (8 and 10) go to the same school I did and it's as I say above, lucky if there's as many Rangers supporters as scum. Go to the local scum school and it's 99% taig. 

Yes there are still kids like mine supporting us but Rangers have made it hard to do so for kids. 

And given our on pitch failings, no strips, no hero players, there's without doubt thousands of kids who should be our lifeblood not even remotely interested.

Hopefully Gerrard, winners as players, and a successful team our kids can be proud of change that as imo there's a huge issue with getting that next generation on side right now.

14 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

From the minute i joined this place mate av always been staggered by the sheer out and out staunchness of your post/like ratio. Always been enjoyable stuff too. It'll take some doing to ever catch you. Love it man.

Poofta

1 hour ago, Iggy666 said:

This. This all day long. I've become a very bitter cunt in my old age. More so the last 6 years. When 55 happens I'll be relentlessly at them.

All day every day. Until the moment they rancid fuckers cry themselves to death.

Ultimate karma ?

41 minutes ago, standup said:

Just said to a bheast 1/2 an hour ago, that Gerrards got loser written all over him hasnt he?, bheast thought about it and said Aye, it definitely sounded like a not really sure about that aye.

They are scared. There were many of them in my work who kept saying he would never come as Rangers didn't have the money.

Now that Gerrard is here and with the players we are being linked with, I'm sure they are frightend he could turn it round and knock them off there pedestal. 

45 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I'm no staunch mate. Just a cunt that says how he feels.

Fuck.all to do.with likes. Mate. Couldn't give a fuck at times @The Godfatheris the funniest cunt on here and doesn't get the likes he deserves but he's another boy that doesn't care about likes

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm no staunch mate. Just a cunt that says how he feels.

Fuck.all to do.with likes. Mate. Couldn't give a fuck at times @The Godfatheris the funniest cunt on here and doesn't get the likes he deserves but he's another boy that doesn't care about likes

I dont care about likes either, i know who the good and true cunts are on here like yer man ye mentioned and yersel and a few others. Always sayin the right shit on here so you's are.