A canae fucking wait

RFC55

3 minutes ago, Broxi bear said:

This mate... my son is 5 and was crying after the semi final. I said son I was 10 before I seen the scum win the league! It will get better... he wiped his eyes and said dad we are the people, that made me feel 100 feet tall and when we get 55 I can't wait to see his face. It will be the ultimate party time 

Aye same mate, my eldest is 5 and Rangers daft and has only saw them rip the piss out of us but I always tell him he will see the other side and it makes him better. Can't wait to see his face the day we get 55.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm no staunch mate. Just a cunt that says how he feels.

Fuck.all to do.with likes. Mate. Couldn't give a fuck at times @The Godfatheris the funniest cunt on here and doesn't get the likes he deserves but he's another boy that doesn't care about likes

Wrong un

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Yet we sell out every away game?

Yeah but folk have managed to get kids tickets when it would make sense for the club to sell adult tickets if the demand had always been there.

And I say that as someone on the waiting list for 2 kids tickets along with mine.

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I dont care about likes either, i know who the good and true cunts are on here like yer man ye mentioned and yersel and a few others. Always sayin the right shit on here so you's are.

No even trying to. Just want my teamon top again 

11 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Aye same mate, my eldest is 5 and Rangers daft and has only saw them rip the piss out of us but I always tell him he will see the other side and it makes him better. Can't wait to see his face the day we get 55.

When we get 55 mate seeing them kids enjoy what we have seen all our lives is going to make it even more enjoyable. (pardon the cheesiness) LET'S GO!!!

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

It could of been this season thats my biggest regret from this season

The MSM haven't reported it but the gap has closed considerably to them

And the best bit is that the point gap has decreased because of them declining and not necesarily us improving. If we get things right this summer by fuck we'll be right in amongst it this time next year!

All we need to remember is for them and everybody else IT'S ALL ABOUT THE Rangers!!! They won that today but you can bet your life on it, all they will be talking about is us in some way or another. we really are the people!!! And it will make it all the better when the tide turns brothers

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Exuberance mate.

It's allowed of you're wearing green. If in blue its mindless vandalism.

Aye but don't go on and protect your players Ffs.

@K.A.I if try get your conviction quashed mate 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye but don't go on and protect your players Ffs.

@K.A.I if try get your conviction quashed mate 

Canny I plead guilty to keep me outta jail - Police Scotland chief decision makers, Stuart Robertson and David Martin all scum of the earth as far as I’m concerned - was treated with nothing but respect and like a human being by the normal coppers that dealt with me and the judge but as for the ones at the start I mentioned burning in hell is too good for those cunts 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Canny I plead guilty to keep me outta jail - Police Scotland chief decision makers, Stuart Robertson and David Martin all scum of the earth as far as I’m concerned - was treated with nothing but respect and like a human being by the normal coppers that dealt with me and the judge but as for the ones at the start I mentioned burning in hell is too good for those cunts 

So what was it that's deserved you to nearly get the jail and these cunts party on a fucking meat wagon?

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw lads

It's not.in my mates group chat now.

Here it's here

Die.ya fenian bastard

https://mobile.twitter.com/john75600865/status/997945455433650176?s=19

Sorry that's not the van that's about Davie Cooper 

But ra fil o donnel man

Ha that wee arsehole will be tore from cheek to cheek when he leaves his Grans house tomorrow.

His details will be doing the rounds. Sleep tight ya fenian bastard 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Ha that wee arsehole will be tore from cheek to cheek when he leaves his Grans house tomorrow.

His details will be doing the rounds. Sleep tight ya fenian bastard 

You know.who it is mate?