A canae fucking wait

RFC55

Just now, The Godfather said:

I wish but you can tell from the voice it's some 20 year old mongoloid who carves IRA into the back of the First Bus 267 going to Bothwell.

Be a repulsive shitebag 

:lol:

Nae idea then? 

Just now, fanaticCR said:

No such thing as lost generation. Boys I’ve known through the years are all 19/20/21 year old and are the biggest bluenoses you’ll meet.

Trust me when it comes, it will never ever be forgotten. 55 better 

My wee yin is in the one coming up behind as is @Gascoigne8 wee boy and thanks to us they despise the taigs 

Wee my wee guy especially thanks to .you boys in the lion :lol:

He never shuts up about it 

Talkin about cannae wait, its gonny be a long long summer waitin for the first appearance of Gerrards Gers. Fk the World Cup Wimbledon and all that kind of shite. Hurry up and get the pre season friendlies started. Liverpool are a cert for a pre season friendly. Hopefully at Ibrox.

The deep hatred for taigs will never die out, it burns deep inside us all. 

They are a horrible disgusting breed who choose to worship a club and religion that is rotten and corrupt to the core. 

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Ha that wee arsehole will be tore from cheek to cheek when he leaves his Grans house tomorrow.

His details will be doing the rounds. Sleep tight ya fenian bastard 

Calling us Scotland's shame given their history ffs.

They really are brainwashed as a cult.

Just now, standup said:

Talkin about cannae wait, its gonny be a long long summer waitin for the first appearance of Gerrards Gers. Fk the World Cup Wimbledon and all that kind of shite. Hurry up and get the pre season friendlies started. Liverpool are a cert for a pre season friendly. Hopefully at Ibrox.

Pls no, away or nothing

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Calling us Scotland's shame given their history ffs.

They really are brainwashed as a cult.

That's it the whole thing is a cult of covering up vile acts and chanting to some make believe Yahoo that a deviant made up.

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My wee yin is in the one coming up behind as is @Gascoigne8 wee boy and thanks to us they despise the taigs 

Wee my wee guy especially thanks to .you boys in the lion :lol:

He never shuts up about it 

The wee man knows the score.

Keep him away from @tannerall and you’ll be sound.

52 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Nae idea then? 

54 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I wish but you can tell from the voice it's some 20 year old mongoloid who carves IRA into the back of the First Bus 267 going to Bothwell.

Be a repulsive shitebag 

53 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Nae idea then? 

If it’s the boy taking the videos of the polis van, can get his details to you no bother.

Hes already a wanted man from what I’m hearing. 

4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

If it’s the boy taking the videos of the polis van, can get his details to you no bother.

Hes already a wanted man from what I’m hearing. 

Name and shame the fenian bastard mate

I know it's aidan McNally btw lol 

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You're wrong.

Go to any non denom school and there'll be as many Barca, City, scum, Madrid fans as there are Rangers supporters.

When I went to school it was 95% Rangers, but my kids (8 and 10) go to the same school I did and it's as I say above, lucky if there's as many Rangers supporters as scum. Go to the local scum school and it's 99% taig. 

Yes there are still kids like mine supporting us but Rangers have made it hard to do so for kids. 

And given our on pitch failings, no strips, no hero players, there's without doubt thousands of kids who should be our lifeblood not even remotely interested.

Hopefully Gerrard, winners as players, and a successful team our kids can be proud of change that as imo there's a huge issue with getting that next generation on side right now.

That's you're opinion and you are well entitled to hold it, I just think the whole lost generation thing is over exaggerated, yes they're may be plenty of kids who have lost interest and I also hope a winning team can entice them back, it's what we all want. 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Every kid we lost will be replaced with 2 if Gerrard can be a success.

Correct, kids are easily influenced by peer pressure and the duffers we have had strutting around the pitch over the last 6 years have had even the senior dyed the wool bears wondering wtf are we ever gong to compete again, god knows what was going through the youngsters minds with  no doubt their pals adding to the misery.

Gerrard has just brought a bit of the x factor and glamour  back to the club and will put a spring in the step of most, if any kids have persevered through these hard times they are bears for life and its their pals who will be on board soon when the place catches alight.