MOH in with the beggars yesterday

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The fact someone on here identified his uncle then it's more believable 

Probably just a case of trying to put 2 and 2 together.

If he was really there then I'm convinced there would have been loads of photos taken by tarriers to try and rub it in. 1 blurry photo though?

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get him to fuck. How many more years is left on his contract? I honestly can’t wait till we get rid of the shite heartless bastards. I bet the players actually think they are doing well for us. 

44 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s in Barcelona with his girlfriend I’m sure

It’s quite funny the amount of ‘hate’ Miller gets now for playing for them,  now that he’s been really shit, but last season virtually everyone was all about ‘king’ and how good he was

He was pish last season (16/17). He escaped alot of criticism because he ran about alot and was one of very few who looked like they gave a shit. 

And I can assure you I've never once referred to him as "king Kenny" :lol:

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

He was pish last season (16/17). He escaped alot of criticism because he ran about alot and was one of very few who looked like they gave a shit. 

Miller played reasonably well last season.  Not great but far from pish.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I don't know anyone who calls him  "king" apart from journos and fuckwits in Facebook/Twitter.

2 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Miller played reasonably well last season.  Not great but far from pish.

He wasn't the worst but he certainly wasn't getting wall to wall praise from what I remember. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I know he was pish, and everybody overrated how good he was. Should never have won poty but he did.

It wasn't just about you, it was a general observation of here, FF, Facebook and Twitter. The attitude towards Miller is completely different from a year ago, because he's nowhere near as 'good' as he was.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I don't know anyone who calls him  "king" apart from journos and fuckwits in Facebook/Twitter.

It's spouted everywhere.

As much as it is the DOF's job to get the best quality and right players into Rangers its also his job to remove those who lack the willingness, application and ability to do a proper job for Rangers' cause.    I'd expect the DOF to have him moved on this summer.   Along with quite a few other players too.   Its players with the right ability, attitude, commitment and will to win who are 100% solely for Rangers that we want.    

44 minutes ago, FSM said:

I'm not convinced that it's him.

If he hadn't chased after brenda to shake his hand at the girodome i might have given him the benefit of the doubt, :hmmm: aye like fuck I would, I don't care if it's him or not he should have been told to fuck off ages ago, should never have been signed in the first place and should be proof enough no others like him allowed anywhere near the club in the future.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

unbelievable. Get him to fuck. 

D222509D-181C-474A-A332-61B5C57641A2.png

I've just had another look and it's definitely MOH. Don't have a clue who the guy in the grey trackie and black cap is behind him though

12 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

It's quite clearly MOH, the only slight debate is if it was recent as claimed

Doesn’t look like him to me. Saw elsewhere this had been proven a wind up.

Some tim's are rabid and others (as has been proven) are professional enough to give their all once they sign a contract. 

Unfortunately for us, due diligence was not applied in Ohalleran's case and that's cost us dearly..... Yeah thanks for that Mark you gullible prick. 

He should have been shown the door long before this shit was released, however we must find a way to get shot of him now without further delay. 

Archived