MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling to think of a footballer who has disrespected his club, his teammates and his club's fans more than this cunt has.

Shocker of an excuse by his agent and even if there was the smallest bit of truth in it, it's not as if you're locked inside the ground. As soon as he saw he was sitting with scum fans he should have grandpa Simpson GIFed himself out of there.

I've seen plenty of arguments about paying this cunt off but no fuckin way. He doesn't walk away from us with a full 2 years wage in his pocket. We make sure he is shown up for what he is. Where's the PR dept to get the story out there with pics that he went to celebrate the scum winning.

He's ripping us for a wage. We make him turn up and train as far away from the 1st team as we are allowed. And when we start winning we make sure he is there in the background suffering to fuck. He either agrees to fuck off on a transfer elsewhere or he gets treated like a leper for the remainder of his contract. He doesn't leave happily with our cash. He gets treated like the scum he is for 2 years. 

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I've seen plenty of arguments about paying this cunt off but no fuckin way. He doesn't walk away from us with a full 2 years wage in his pocket. We make sure he is shown up for what he is. Where's the PR dept to get the story out there with pics that he went to celebrate the scum winning.

He's ripping us for a wage. We make him turn up and train as far away from the 1st team as we are allowed. And when we start winning we make sure he is there in the background suffering to fuck. He either agrees to fuck off on a transfer elsewhere or he gets treated like a leper for the remainder of his contract. He doesn't leave happily with our cash. He gets treated like the scum he is for 2 years. 

What kind of player could face their team mates after doing what he did?  it's not only contempt, it possibly suggests he is a twisted little cunt

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Boom - that's how we deal with it. He wants us to get rid of him.and with a fat pay off - no fuckin chance!!! 

9 hours ago, A.T.G said:

If he is allowed to wear our colours again then our club really has lost its identity.

Fucking disgrace, the cunt should be restricted to gym work

Even our cunt of a board aren't that stupid.

9 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Fucking disgrace, the cunt should be restricted to gym work

Full time MOH watcher required to confirm he doesn't kick a ball at any point over the next two years. 

2 hours ago, dougie76 said:

I don't think they give a fuck, they are probably more angry at the fans giving the cunt stick.

We need to keep it real, lads. This is not a legal argument. In all reality he cannot be sacked or anything because he was at the match. 

What it is is a total and utter incident of disrespect towards his employer and it’s supporters. It’s not a breach of contract so publically and legally the Board can do little. If they were to denounce this or alike then it would be food and drink for many media individuals and outlets to bash big bad Rangers with. They’re probably wanking over one false move as we speak  

After thinking about this long and hard I can’t but help thinking he wants a reaction to carve his way out the club with his contract in his pocket. 

For anyone in any doubt I can 100% categorically guarantee that’s his rhabid uncle beside him - no if buts or maybes - it’s him. So his agents statement is a total falsehood. But they don’t care about that either - it’s all part of the plan. Did he really think in this day and age he would not have his photo taken and splashed all over social media at some point??? Fuck, was he not frightened sitting amongst them. Could any other Rangers past or present even dared to do what he did last Saturday? Come on, see through it for what it is. He’s at it but that’s fine. Spread the cost of his contract out training on his own and treat him like the outcast he really wants to be. 

Its all well and good to come on here and call him for everything. It’s 100% justified and correct but the club MUST outwit this fuckin rhat. 

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

We need to keep it real, lads. This is not a legal argument. In all reality he cannot be sacked or anything because he was at the match. 

What it is is a total and utter incident of disrespect towards his employer and it’s supporters. It’s not a breach of contract so publically and legally the Board can do little. If they were to denounce this or alike then it would be food and drink for many media individuals and outlets to bash big bad Rangers with. They’re probably wanking over one false move as we speak  

After thinking about this long and hard I can’t but help thinking he wants a reaction to carve his way out the club with his contract in his pocket. 

For anyone in any doubt I can 100% categorically guarantee that’s his rhabid uncle beside him - no if buts or maybes - it’s him. So his agents statement is a total falsehood. But they don’t care about that either - it’s all part of the plan. Did he really think in this day and age he would not have his photo taken and splashed all over social media at some point??? Fuck, was he not frightened sitting amongst them. Could any other Rangers past or present even dared to do what he did last Saturday? Come on, see through it for what it is. He’s at it but that’s fine. Spread the cost of his contract out training on his own and treat him like the outcast he really wants to be. 

Its all well and good to come on here and call him for everything. It’s 100% justified and correct but the club MUST outwit this fuckin rhat. 

Exactly, the club have to box clever with this one.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Good post. Let him train by himself and never play. If he cares about playing football he'll leave on our terms not his. 

Alternatively if he's happy to pick up a wage for two years and not play then we put it down to experience and move on. 

We hold all the power here and can't be seen to be soft on these sort of issues. 

The "My Rangers Hell" headline is already saved on some journos laptop and there isn't much we can do about it, but we do need to tread carefully. 

8 hours ago, The Wire said:

Good post. Let him train by himself and never play. If he cares about playing football he'll leave on our terms not his. 

Alternatively if he's happy to pick up a wage for two years and not play then we put it down to experience and move on. 

We hold all the power here and can't be seen to be soft on these sort of issues. 

The "My Rangers Hell" headline is already saved on some journos laptop and there isn't much we can do about it, but we do need to tread carefully. 

He obviously is because that's what he's done for the last 2 years. There has to be something far wring that the last 3 managers haven't deemed him worthy enough to play or even sit on the bench.

The guy signed for us for cash and that's it, nothing more and he'll be happy not to play IMO.

8 hours ago, The Wire said:

Good post. Let him train by himself and never play. If he cares about playing football he'll leave on our terms not his .

I remember Graeme Souness when he fell out with Roberts . He ordered him to train at all sorts of times with no contact with other first team players , had him travelling all over the country with various reserve/youth teams only to be stripped as a substitute and the coaching staff in charge of these teams were told that under no circumstance did Graham Roberts play a part in the games . 

I would prefer if we done something similar , rather than give a pay-off to a player who is quite obviously working his ticket . Saturday's actions were suspect enough , but the shite excuse from the agent is just an insult to our intelligence .

Archived