PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been meaning to say this for ages, we should openly invite PES, FIFA and Football manager to interact with us as much as possible like the premier league clubs and Watford do

Even if we don't get any cash it's still a good way to gain exposure, big difference between potentially having Ibrox in PES with some faces added and having to download it onto a USB from some bloke who's made it himself along with 300 other clubs

1 hour ago, King_gazza said:

Fifa all the way for me until PES sorts out licensing for proper team names

Fed up playing as Manchester Red etc

ps Can admin merge these 3 threads?

Yep that's how we play PES?    I have every team badge, team , strip pictures of  manager, pictures of stadiums, 

Saying that I had to get rid of the Xbox one and bought a PS4 pro to achieve this right  enough 

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

I think everycunt on here would punish you at PES even though no cunt has played it for ages mate.

Probably as I don't play as much as I would like but I can handle myself on it, scored a cracker as Liverpool against Madrid earlier today,   Its easier to run into a shot now and crack it outside the box but its a tough game which makes you work to score goals 

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Here he is ?   And you are who exactly?   Because I play a game I'm a disc shagger ? What age are you again ? 

Why did you put a space in front of 3 of your question marks and no space in front of 1 of them?

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Yep that's how we play PES?    I have every team badge, team , strip pictures of  manager, pictures of stadiums, 

Saying that I had to get rid of the Xbox one and bought a PS4 pro to achieve this right  enough 

Wise choice moving to the more superior console.

The fact you need a patch to get the real team names etc puts me off, I'd rather go straight into a game without pissing about.

Until PES has all the correct stuff in from the start then I'll continue to buy Fifa. I used to have PES over Fifa till about 2015.

Archived