Who’s going to Turkey this summer?

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I honestly dont know why we havent had an orange top, the tims are allowed tri colours on all their gear but there would be outcry for us wearing a specific colour. It’s absolute madness

The club should bring it out, reap the benefits and tell the rest of the country to go fuck themselves 

Look at the bad press we got from certain elements in 2000 - in the cup final orange day. These creeps are now in a much stronger position in the media and in general public life now, there is absolutely no way we will ever release such a top now.

15 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Look at the bad press we got from certain elements in 2000 - in the cup final orange day. These creeps are now in a much stronger position in the media and in general public life now, there is absolutely no way we will ever release such a top now.

We’re due an orange get in the next 3 years with Hummel. It’s in the contract. It won’t be this year, my guess is we’ll have one next year. 

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Source for this nugget of information???

Was one of the reliable accounts on Twitter. May have even been 4lads but not 100% sure if it was then who tweeted it or not. 

We’ll see what happens within the next few years 

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Some cracking deals from Glasgow to Marmaris just now on TUI late deals, never been but i'm looking for something for end of June, this might just make my mind up.....Fuck Isis. Orange tap loyal.:UK:

More chance of getting done in by Isis in London, Paris, Brussels or umpteen other cities.

Been going to Turkey for years and find it safer than houses.

Saying that, wouldn't touch marmaris again, it's the poor man's resort. Get along to Antalya airport and take in 4 or 5 star hotels on Lara beach or Belek. Quality and value for money is incredible.

Just back from Marmaris three weeks ago and going back in October, bought some cracking Stone Island gear, jumper, jacket etc, cracking copies for cheap as chips, the guys I got friendly with offered to ship some jackets etc to my home address, they ship stuff weekly and showed me some receipts of stuff they just sent to Birmingham etc, it's about £20 for up to ten kg,  My son in law bought loads of stuff as it was so cheap, he's right into his golf gear and bought about 8 polo shirts such as Hugo Boss for about £7 each :lol:, never saw any Rangers tops this year but normally got loads.

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

More chance of getting done in by Isis in London, Paris, Brussels or umpteen other cities.

Been going to Turkey for years and find it safer than houses.

Saying that, wouldn't touch marmaris again, it's the poor man's resort. Get along to Antalya airport and take in 4 or 5 star hotels on Lara beach or Belek. Quality and value for money is incredible.

Was at Lara beach last October, hotels are stunning, only been and going back to Marmaris as my son etc loves it there for the cheap clothes, quite a bit more expensive at Lara and even at the big market in Belek we found the stuff a bit more expensive like £20 for a pair of trainers :rofl:

5 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Kenny Miller's wife's best pals neighbour said that is the template for the 3rd strip, I met her in Aldis and she is tight with a guy on Follow Follow whos in the know so this is genuine.

Horrendous.

4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I get the bad press element but then who looks bad if we come out and say that its just a fucking colour and the rest of the country should grow up 

4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

king will bring one out if he thinks they are going to get 10iar

Just back from Kusadasi on Sunday but never saw the Orange tops unfortunately. Our resort was that good my 7 yo son didn't want to go into Kusadasi town so I went to a local bazaar to get my granddaughter something for her 1st birthday. The designer fakes were such good quality and value that I went to the ATM and got a few hundred to top up my suitcase. Our resort was well under 10% British so I doubt Kusadasi would have them, I have been to Marmaris before which is more popular with the British.