Beggars Allocation Cut

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Will they though? 

Hibs sold out the last game of the season and Aberdeen have been mostly the same with our smaller allocation. Honestly I’d love if we done this and they gave us a bigger allocation but I can’t see it. I think it’ll happen eventually but not in the short term

Absolute garbage I was at both games there were plenty of empty seats both  games were well short of being sell outs !!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will only have our allocation cut at two grounds the piggery and fester road as their bitterness will outweigh their common sense the rest will be too keen for the blue pound to do the same.

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Absolute garbage I was at both games there were plenty of empty seats both  games were well short of being sell outs !!!

I was at them as well mate. Maybe I was a little too pished but both were close to sellouts.

I hope there’s thousands of empty seats next season I really do

3 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Do Hibs and Aberdeen ever sell out their stadiums?  They struggle to sell out Hampden even when they're going for a cup win never mind a league match.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Do Hibs and Aberdeen every sell out their stadiums?  They struggle to sell out Hampden even when they're going for a cup win never mind a league match.

With Aberdeen, it depends on the tide, some of the useless drunk  Doric  Fishermen singing their one song 'Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen" are probably lost at sea and living on fish oil

Just now, K.A.I said:

Peadophile FC seem quite happy and not too upset so happy days - we both win 

They have a huge demand.

Apparently the big banner felt hard done by and wants it's full upper tier back

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lads just on the money issue. Say this helps us land for example a 4million pound striker who can fire us to the title will it have been worth it?

No trying to be funny but these extra funds could be huge for us. (I do realise we may sign no one and it's worth fuck all) but it's a hypothetical question 

Or they can bank that money this season and next them fill the corners of the demand is there

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

The bed wetters have got there wish and done bears that travel every single week out of tickets now. Don’t agree with this at all.

Agree!! We need to go to away games to feel like we’re at a proper Rangers game with a proper atmosphere due to the ibrox mstchday experience being an absolute joke 

13 minutes ago, mus said:

How did you get to the 3m figure surely the ST for there have already been sold outwith the of so isn't it just a case of 7000 fans paying £50 which is £700000 or am I missing something?

Means we will sell a extra 500-600 thousand books at £400+a pop I'd Imagine:winnings::winnings::winnings:

I have no idea what our limit on STs are ATM 

Win, win as far as I’m concerned.  More money (and in advance) to the club’s coffers and parity at last in the positioning of fans at the old firm games.  Next item in the agenda should be to swap the tv camera position to the SJ stand. 

Archived