Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Meanwhile 7,000 away supporters will miss following their team into the biggest away games of the season because of it.  Shocking.  

Get used to it . Well done the Board ??

41 minutes ago, TMB said:

Let them.  Think of all the money they wont be making from our massive travelling support.  If they want to hurt themselves financially I'm all for it.

Correct 

I get both sides of the argument, but we just can’t continue to enter into reciprocal arrangements with an institution which is on a never ending quest to destroy us. If that means cutting off our nose to spite our face then so be it.

32 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It’s the end of the old firm, the end of the famous atmosphere.  Anyone who was at the game in the 90’s when we gave them fuck all allocation will understand what I mean by that. 

Who gives a toss. The old firm ended in 1994 anyway when the old sellick fitbaw and athletic co became Pacific Shelf 595/HMS 402. I've been to the knewcamp twice and personally won't give a fuck if I ever set foot in the stinking hole again. We got stuck in a corner out the way of TV cameras. They tramps got an entire stand to hang the scum banners in full view of all watching. Fuck them. And fact they responded so quickly with that "statement" that appears to have been scribbled by a five year old shows how much it's got to them. Result. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Finally all those Bears in the Broomloan can be treated fairly by the club. 

Me my dad and wee brother have had to move seats for the last two years to accommodate they bastards. 

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

End of the old firm. Like it or not both sets of fans make the atmosphere. Only cutting tickets for ourselves at Parkhead.

There is no Old Firm. 

Archived