Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They are.

Oh furfuxake! I can't be doing with a day like this. 

Decent weather, got a decent win in the bookies, got ma Nat King Cole and a call telling me I've got a new job. 

Fucking best day ever:dance:

10 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Obviously there's pros and cons but I don't agree with it.

If we had beat them at Ibrox last season, you can bet we wouldn't have done this.

I don't think the atmosphere will be the same in these games at either ground now. It's the large away support that makes the majority of the noise at both grounds. 

I never missed one of these games this season, now I am pretty much all but guaranteed to be watching two on the telly next season as it will be near impossible to get a ticket.

The vast majority of folk who are happy with this will be folk who don't go to away games anyway so it doesn't effect them. 

There’s a lot of nonsense in that 

12 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

If we had beat them at Ibrox last season, you can bet we wouldn't have done this.

I don't think the atmosphere will be the same in these games at either ground now. It's the large away support that makes the majority of the noise at both grounds. 

I never missed one of these games this season, now I am pretty much all but guaranteed to be watching two on the telly next season as it will be near impossible to get a ticket.

The vast majority of folk who are happy with this will be folk who don't go to away games anyway so it doesn't effect them. 

I don’t go to away games but agree with you and reckon it will make for a shite atmosphere for these games!

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Oh furfuxake! I can't be doing with a day like this. 

Decent weather, got a decent win in the bookies, got ma Nat King Cole and a call telling me I've got a new job. 

Fucking best day ever:dance:

What did he look like?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

There’s a lot of nonsense in that 

I'd rather sit in the halls amongst my own if i don't get a ticket. Rangers bonkers, lodges etc will all be seeing an upturn in business with this.

Win win again 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Haven't been back in away ground since our return and don't ever plan to be again. The away support done its bit for the wee local clubs on our journey back now the generosity has stopped 

Easy to make claims like that when you never went religiously before 'our return'

13 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I'm an armchair fan now, but totally agree with you, the only thing good about Scottish football is now fucked, they'll cut our allocation, the only good thing is more Bears get season tickets 

19 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

The away tickets doesn’t bother me since my self imposed exile, but a wee bit of me thinks that we’ve done this because we can’t beat them and listened to fans moaning about them gloating every game. , hopefully I’m wrong and it is because we can now sell all the tickets. Only 1 question,  why during 9in a row did we not impose this as we had loads looking for tickets. 

But it’s clearer now, we ARE the only show in town.

During 9IAR we were magnanimous in our glory, granting access to all.

Fuck that now, it’s a new world, you want access - you pay, not necessarily with cash, maybe with a little bit of respect! You do not get to trash us and get access. Those with that attitude have left the building, shame it took them so long already!

I have always called for this to happen  at Ibrox they are given a full stand and and to me that has never been right. When we go to the dump not one bear can be seen in on tv. If it wasn't for the singing  etc you'd believe we didn't have any there!

The fans just need to make sure we keep renewing our STs. 

To be fair going by the last 5 years there is absolutely no reason to believe we won't. 

A great effort by us, which is the main headline here. The other news is just a by-product. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

The football club should always come first

Agreed. But don't make outlandish claims about never returning to an away teams ground when you never went in the first place

18 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Don’t think the beating them is the reason mate but I agree where your coming from , the advocaat glory years and our 9 in a row years , we’d put another tier of them in the broomie if we could, we couldn’t wait to let them have it 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I have always called for this to happen  at Ibrox they are given a full stand and and to me that has never been right. When we go to the dump not one bear can be seen in on tv. If it wasn't for the singing  etc you'd believe we didn't have any there!

When we won the league there , I’m sure no bear was standing blazing at we couldn’t be seen on the tele 

1 minute ago, cp9 said:

Agreed. But don't make outlandish claims about never returning to an away teams ground when you never went in the first place

Course I went hence why I said wouldn't be returning. I have no interest in giving any club in this country my money after 2012 fuck them 

There's a bit of fuck you in this undoubtedly, but I really don't agree that this is sour grapes because of their current dominance. I think King and the board are finally getting the message that Scottish football is not interested in bridge building. King going for the SFA after their latest which hunt and cutting the taigs' allocation for me shows they're finally starting to look after the club and the club alone.

Also going up to 47/48k full season ticket holders would be amazing.

Just now, Cedrick said:

When we won the league there , I’m sure no bear was standing blazing at we couldn’t be seen on the tele 

Course no but Ibrox is our home and 7000 taigs shouldn't be getting a full stand 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Don’t think the beating them is the reason mate but I agree where your coming from , the advocaat glory years and our 9 in a row years , we’d put another tier of them in the broomie if we could, we couldn’t wait to let them have it 

I mind under Eck we lost around 7 in a row and I.dont think we scored :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

And I'm just as sure no player thought thank fuck there's 6500 bears here rather than 1000

Archived