Beggars Allocation Cut

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I personally would give them only 1690 tickets on every visit

GIFUY you mutant bastards

agree with you 100%...but dont let us all fukin moan when they do the same is done to us....do the crime,then do the time 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

It'll effect me and now looks like if me and the wee guy get allocated via friends family I won't be able to take him but he'll still love a Dundee away etc 

It's sore for the support but this may just make RSC numbers swell. We already have enough for 2 buses and I think we will grow again as this will be another call it you're in on top of the club cccs one.

Could go the other way mate. If you have to ballot for celtic some people may not even bother being members anymore.

17 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

no we are not ...at least tell the fukin truth,false news disnae benefit anyone..we have the corner and the stands,upper and lower ,up to the right hand goal post...they give us approx what we give them...what will now happen is that we will have none of the upper or lower stand,simply the corner ..this is what we wanted and this is what we will get 

Have you ever watched a televised match at Parkheid when we're there - we are not seen and never heard compared to coverage they get at Ibrox.

We also have a less percentage of tickets, giving them a further advantage at Ibrox - knowing the acumen of real StarofDavids, none would ever be daft enough to negotiate or accept such a stupid deal.

Just now, starofdavid said:

fuk sake pal...can you not tell the difference between a stand and a corner....below is a corner FFS

corner.jpg

So explain to me . When does a corner not become a corner

We are in a corner . That is fact

They get a full end with no fucking corners

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So explain to me . When does a corner not become a corner

We are in a corner . That is fact

They get a full end with no fucking corners

ok...so giving them the same allocation as they get now,and giving them the same allocation they give us...were would you put them Einstein ??  the broomloan is the only stand we can give them..at present equal allocation !!

cutting there allocation now seems we cant handle them beating us...this is not the Rangers wayI......IMO

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Obviously there's pros and cons but I don't agree with it.

If we had beat them at Ibrox last season, you can bet we wouldn't have done this.

I don't think the atmosphere will be the same in these games at either ground now. It's the large away support that makes the majority of the noise at both grounds. 

I never missed one of these games this season, now I am pretty much all but guaranteed to be watching two on the telly next season as it will be near impossible to get a ticket.

The vast majority of folk who are happy with this will be folk who don't go to away games anyway so it doesn't effect them. 

Were you quite happy that we got stuck in a corner at that cess pit silage tank while they got an entire stand to display their filth and act as if they owned the old lady? For no other reason than it appears to have got them all frothing at the mouth it's worth it. And it's not the first time i've seen the tarriers openly mock us for moving large swathes of our own support to accommodate them. They thought this would never happen and now that it has it's even sweeter. The less amount of that filth polluting our beloved Ibrox the better. Pity we can't ban them altogether.

3 minutes ago, terminator said:

Pish!

eg. have you ever heard of home field advantage???????????????

You telling me if wee had the full behind the goals at parkheed we’d won the 5v0 to them game ? 

Archived