Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should probably be in a different topic but us not getting the same ticket allocations as last season  must have a massive effect on next season's transfer budgets and possible this seasons for all the other teams in the league ?? 

29 minutes ago, Pedrosrightfoot said:

This should probably be in a different topic but us not getting the same ticket allocations as last season  must have a massive effect on next season's transfer budgets and possible this seasons ?? 

Mon tae fuck admin

Mixed feelings about this because the timless old firm game years ago was the worst one I've ever been to and I can't help feeling it's going to be more of the same now.

I sometimes think the tims had the right idea with their supersty throw it up cheep to get a big capacity for not much cash because the truth is Ibrox is too small ... although of course having said that it remains one of the finest grounds in world football.Iconic on so many levels AND unlike the breeze block boulevard it won't end up costing far more to maintain than it ever did to build

30 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Mixed feelings about this because the timless old firm game years ago was the worst one I've ever been to and I can't help feeling it's going to be more of the same now.

I sometimes think the tims had the right idea with their supersty throw it up cheep to get a big capacity for not much cash because the truth is Ibrox is too small ... although of course having said that it remains one of the finest grounds in world football.Iconic on so many levels AND unlike the breeze block boulevard it won't end up costing far more to maintain than it ever did to build

You've just beat yerself in an argument thermo :lol:

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Just off the phone to the ticket office and I was told that juveniles will NOT have the option for the scum games. Disgusted with this to be honest :anger: She said that the BF will all be able toupgrade to include this fixture and it's still under discussion whether children will be able to purchase their seat for this game but at present they can't upgrade.

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I know but if I sit anywhere else I  the ground a juvenile ST is around £130 - £160. I would pay the extra £100 making his ST £160 but he's not even getting the option. It's shite. I'm still down for a move so I'll just need to hope we get it.

Disappointed to hear this Jinty . Hopefully someone at the ticket office looks into giving us the option to upgrade the kids tickets ( even at the £100 ) as it would seem to me to be the most sensible road to go down . I would imagine that some of those in the family section with a couple of young kids might not be too bothered or willing to pay for celtic games for their kids , so I doubt the take up would be 100% . In the area I sit , there's a few extended family groups , Grandparents , parents & kids and it would seem strange if these groups end up with one or two of their seats given over to a public sale . Will probably contact them next week to see if they can enlighten us more by then .

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

if we continue to keep up this level of demand for STs then aye ibrox will be too small. having only 800 away fans in a 50,000 stadium is too low. we would need to expand the stadium but definitely not on the cheap. our stadium needs to be of the highest quality and provide top safety. 

until now ibrox hasn't been too small. we might sell it out but there's always plenty of empty seats.

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

No, as far as I know our allocation was around 300-500. Knowing Methil, there will certainly have been a few locals who will be have a soft spot for both East Fife and us (I'm sure @gogzy will know a few) and might even have sold their tickets on but out allocations at Bayview were tiny - because the stadium is tiny.

I sat in the main stand for that game :lol:  Got called out for being a bear within 5 minutes of sitting down :lol:

Archived