Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, billym27 said:

if we continue to keep up this level of demand for STs then aye ibrox will be too small. having only 800 away fans in a 50,000 stadium is too low. we would need to expand the stadium but definitely not on the cheap. our stadium needs to be of the highest quality and provide top safety. 

until now ibrox hasn't been too small. we might sell it out but there's always plenty of empty seats.

Sad thing is the old firm game is the biggest and best in world football and we have effectively had to kill it because we are a bigger club than 50k

8 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

It's crude cause I used my phone to draw but I wonder how the police/stewards and segregation would set up? Maybe like this?

20180526_165645.jpg.bf0f8f1f55d0184583829ca2d4331269.jpg

It’ll be similar to the way we had the segregation for the playoff game against Hibs. Must have been about 1000 empty seats for it.

21 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Sad thing is the old firm game is the biggest and best in world football and we have effectively had to kill it because we are a bigger club than 50k

And that bigger club is all that matters now pal.

Fuck the Old Firm. Fuck the biggest derby in the world. Fuck the SFA. Fuck the SPFL.

And most of all.............Fuck the Pope.

21 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

It’ll be similar to the way we had the segregation for the playoff game against Hibs. Must have been about 1000 empty seats for it.

A thousand empty seats is better than another thousand bead rattlers.

1 hour ago, PSL said:

Really hope this isn't just to get some quick cash up front rather than waiting

Who really cares mate, it’s done now and every cunt that’s not a Rangers fan is in meltdown.

That will do for me ?

Archived