Beggars Allocation Cut

36 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

End of the old firm. Like it or not both sets of fans make the atmosphere. Only cutting tickets for ourselves at Parkhead.

:lol: fucking hell .... there's some amount of drama queen shite getting spouted in this thread but you win as the biggest one.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

That’s true a suppose 

It'll effect me and now looks like if me and the wee guy get allocated via friends family I won't be able to take him but he'll still love a Dundee away etc 

It's sore for the support but this may just make RSC numbers swell. We already have enough for 2 buses and I think we will grow again as this will be another call it you're in on top of the club cccs one.

This wont be a popular opinion, but if we’re cutting their allocation to 800 i think thats crazy. By all means reduce it, but 800 seems a bit ridiculous, and it’ll impact on the atmosphere of the occasion, even more so at their shitehole. Obviously losing at the time didnt help, but the game we banned them from at Ibrox wasnt the same for me. 

Edit, got my games mixed up.

Lads just on the money issue. Say this helps us land for example a 4million pound striker who can fire us to the title will it have been worth it?

No trying to be funny but these extra funds could be huge for us. (I do realise we may sign no one and it's worth fuck all) but it's a hypothetical question 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

3million benefit to us fuck they cunts moaning about it is fuckin tragic

How did you get to the 3m figure surely the ST for there have already been sold outwith the of so isn't it just a case of 7000 fans paying £50 which is £700000 or am I missing something?

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

This wont be a popular opinion, but if we’re cutting their allocation to 800 i think thats crazy. By all means reduce it, but 800 seems a bit ridiculous, and it’ll impact on the atmosphere of the occasion, even more so at their shitehole. Obviously losing at the time didnt help, but the game we banned them from at Ibrox wasnt the same for me. 

There was an eerie silence to a lot of that game and a lot of the spectacle was lost.

On a side note the taigs have announced a tit for tat cut to our allocation which was bound to happen

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

People moaning because they'll now struggle for a ticket is sad as fuck

Rangers before anyone that's what should matter to us all. 

We can't say no to extra finance

Exactly.  The away support will be effected by two away trips to Parkhead.  There could potentially be 7k more Bears at every home game throughout the season including Old Firm games.  Some guys wont get to go to the away game, but more will be able to attend the home games at Ibrox.  It balances itself out and the finances favour Rangers.

Can see both sides I personally don’t get the same excitement with OF away games and prefer Aberdeen, hivs and Hearts away. I will never say a bad word about anyone going there to support us or going to any away games as I know tickets are a struggle for busses and it’s a nightmare. 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Aye the atmosphere was shit that day ( We drew that one though )  but games against Kiev , Leeds etc prove that we can create a great atmosphere at Ibrox .

Away support in that corner have made plenty of noise in other games. This only affects the scum support and I'm sure they'll make enough of a din to keep us singing in response. The atmosphere will be fine as long as we are doing well. As for the other diddy clubs the corner is too big for most of them.

2 minutes ago, mus said:

How did you get to the 3m figure surely the ST for there have already been sold outwith the of so isn't it just a case of 7000 fans paying £50 which is £700000 or am I missing something?

They're releasing a further 5000 or so season books  it will be on average 415/20 quid some money

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lads just on the money issue. Say this helps us land for example a 4million pound striker who can fire us to the title will it have been worth it?

No trying to be funny but these extra funds could be huge for us. (I do realise we may sign no one and it's worth fuck all) but it's a hypothetical question 

Exactly what I was thinking allows the club to sell nearly all season books at full price apart from the kids ones but a shrewd move.

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Aye I'm going to really miss their renditions of the latest IRA rebel rousers they blast out behind that goal...

Archived