Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

jintybear

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

So I had emailed Rangers as well as the SLO. No reply from the SLO and I got a reply from Rangers saying the same as what I posted in the OP. I then emailed a reply outlining my disgust and I received this reply:

"We have been awaiting confirmation as to what is to happen with seats in the Broomloan Stand for supporters who have chosen to take their season ticket without the celtic games and those who didn’t have the option i.e. Children in the Family Section. Our intention is to offer those who don’t have celtic included in their season ticket the opportunity to purchase their seat for the game if they so wish. Offers will be sent via email prior to each SPFL Premiership game vs celtic played at Ibrox Stadium".

Quite happy with this :thumbsup:

Seems like a result Jinty, well done. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

So I had emailed Rangers as well as the SLO. No reply from the SLO and I got a reply from Rangers saying the same as what I posted in the OP. I then emailed a reply outlining my disgust and I received this reply:

"We have been awaiting confirmation as to what is to happen with seats in the Broomloan Stand for supporters who have chosen to take their season ticket without the celtic games and those who didn’t have the option i.e. Children in the Family Section. Our intention is to offer those who don’t have celtic included in their season ticket the opportunity to purchase their seat for the game if they so wish. Offers will be sent via email prior to each SPFL Premiership game vs celtic played at Ibrox Stadium".

Not a bad result for you jinty but fuck me they make things hard for themselves. So now instead of people paying at this time of the year for every home game they have to go through the email/ payment process for all juniors in the family section twice a season! Unbelievabe. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Not a bad result for you jinty but fuck me they make things hard for themselves. So now instead of people paying at this time of the year for every home game they have to go through the email/ payment process for all juniors in the family section twice a season! Unbelievabe. :lol:

Hopefully it'll just be this season and they'll.get their act together for next year!!

I know I'm forverer an optimist!!

20 minutes ago, jintybear said:

No idea how they can’t contact everyone with a fee to pay to get the 2 games on your ST if you want them. 

26 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Contact the SLO again and ask him what SLO stands for? Keep asking until he replies. 

1 minute ago, Ace said:

The above doesn' realky clarify if they will or won't but at least confirms, laughably, that the decision hasn't been made yet.

The club emailed me and said they are giving us first refusal of the seats in the family stand, including juniors and concessions. It's a joke that the SLO hasn't been advised of their decision to be honest.

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

The club emailed me and said they are giving us first refusal of the seats in the family stand, including juniors and concessions. It's a joke that the SLO hasn't been advised of their decision to be honest.

Can you pass on a screen grab of your email.

It's for my mate who has this issue with his boy