Russell Martin

MrMckee

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Yea they said goodbyes on Twitter but nothing from the club, he won’t be a Rangers player next year there’s no way.

I hope your right. No message from the club and no goodbye message on twitter with pre season starting next week :nailbiting:

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

I hope your right. No message from the club and no goodbye message on twitter with pre season starting next week :nailbiting:

Is pre season next week? I thought I was still a few weeks away, not even announced any friendlies yet 

To be fair, would be a bit of class on the part of the club to say “X is returning to his parent club. We thank him for his efforts and wish him well for the future”

Added bonus of actually letting the fans know what’s happening.

Of course, could be that Gerrard is considering trying to make the deal permanent 

:pipe:

28 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Is pre season next week? I thought I was still a few weeks away, not even announced any friendlies yet 

Not sure I just assumed would be when gerrard starts on the 1st which is a Friday so maybe next Monday?

40 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Saw it mentioned online last week that the players are not back until the 15th. 

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Why has there not been an official announcement to say he has returned to Norwich yet? Pre season starts shortly...

Because the transfer window doesn't open until June 6th so he doesn't officially return until then since it is viewed as an 'international transfer'.

On 5/28/2018 at 19:06, K.A.I said:

The last bit of news I seen regarding him was Mark Allen saying no decision had been made yet that was a couple weeks ago 

That is exactly correct, mate, and from there it took legs and turned into: " Gerrard hopes to tie down Martin on a permanent deal" from several media "journalists" and I use that term loosely.