New pitch.

Smile

39 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Has it? I thought there was a new hybrid pitch which a lot of Prem clubs are getting this season. Think there was talk of us getting one next year...

No idea if they have moved the technology on but we have had a earth/sand and plastic polymer pitch for years. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_grass

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No idea if they have moved the technology on but we have had a earth/sand and plastic polymer pitch for years. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_grass

Yeah that’s the old technology I think. Hybrid pitches now are 5% fabric woven into the floor and 95% grass - designed to prevent injuries. Pretty sure Hearts are getting one. 

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

is there a possibility of us dying the grass blue or is it in the rule book it has to be green? 

genuine question 

Last game I was up for we could hardly pick a pass to our own players. Don’t want  the grass the same colour as the shirts or we will have no hope 

16 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

is there a possibility of us dying the grass blue or is it in the rule book it has to be green? 

genuine question 

I seriously doubt there's a rule saying the pitch needs to be green. As at most Scottish grounds, it mostly brown during playing season.