Wallace And Miller Fined.

8 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Didn't make the squad the last month Caxainha was here, same time that constant stories were leaked

He was randomly dropped completely for the league cup game and never featured under him again, obviously something happened despite him played regularly

11 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Know what, fuck it.

I’ve been sitting on this for a couple of weeks now and it may well be shite, but I trust the source and I’m gonna put it out there anyway cos it’s ridiculous.

In that dressing room, Miller and Wallace were raging that Murty wouldn’t discuss the shambles of a performance- to the extent that Wallace picked up a box of Powerade and launched it at Murty.

:lol:

:lol:I hope that’s true

34 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Know what, fuck it.

I’ve been sitting on this for a couple of weeks now and it may well be shite, but I trust the source and I’m gonna put it out there anyway cos it’s ridiculous.

In that dressing room, Miller and Wallace were raging that Murty wouldn’t discuss the shambles of a performance- to the extent that Wallace picked up a box of Powerade and launched it at Murty.

Hope it’s true too :lol: 

Want all three of them gone still to be fair. 

37 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Know what, fuck it.

hahahaha

42 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Know what, fuck it.

Been waiting on you commenting on this thread, didn't want to steal your story 

You want a different story ? Wallace tore into the players in the dressing room and the tactics used, Marty wasn't in the dressing room but JJ was, it apparently was him that told Murty what was said . Wallace went through everything from performances attitudes, and tactics and allegedly added that the manager would have been as well sitting up the their end of the ground with the tactics employed, all Miller said was that he agreed entirely with what Wallace said especially the last part. Allegedly , so story goes, JJ was the one who reported it to Marty or/and the board.

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Know what, fuck it.

Is this when Miller held Murty down and let Wallace bite him?

• 2 months later...