Wallace And Miller Fined.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Are we going to find out out what actually happened then?

I’m guessing not!

The club won’t be allowed to discuss it, as it’s part of confidential disciplinary procedures. I don’t see why the players can’t, particularly Miller, as he’s no longer an employee.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

The club won’t be allowed to discuss it, as it’s part of confidential disciplinary procedures. I don’t see why the players can’t, particularly Miller, as he’s no longer an employee.

Give him fuckin time. Keef will be drafting tomorrows scoop right now.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Miller won't discuss it in any detail as it'll be one of the publicity hooks for the inevitable autobiography that'll be ghostwritten by Keith Jackson. 

1 hour ago, broomloanjamie said:

So this will be why Wallace was left out the European squad then. Fucking shameful way to treat the guy in the same season we sign McGregor and Lafferty

No, there was literally no way to get him in the squad without leaving out another senior player. 

Being the club captain and vice captain, Wallace and Miller had a right to have a go after that disgrace. I'd have been pissed off if they hadn't. Not bothered a fuck about Miller tbh but Lee Wallace deserved better from the club.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

What did he say?

Wasn't it reported at the time that Wallace and Miller were openly critical of Murty and his tactics against the taigs.

If that is what they were then they were hardly wrong were they?

They may have gone about it the wrong way but Murty was due criticism.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Interesting that Rangers have said it was ‘largely’ about the procedures during investigation etc rather than the conduct of the players. 

That's is a very common reason for tribunals turning around companies staff discipline matters. They have to be done exactly or the company is stuffed.

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 14:17, Bydo said:

Know what, fuck it.

I’ve been sitting on this for a couple of weeks now and it may well be shite, but I trust the source and I’m gonna put it out there anyway cos it’s ridiculous.

In that dressing room, Miller and Wallace were raging that Murty wouldn’t discuss the shambles of a performance- to the extent that Wallace picked up a box of Powerade and launched it at Murty.

:lol:

Orange Powerade? Suspended for sectarian attack? It's all coming together now...

20 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Wasn't it reported at the time that Wallace and Miller were openly critical of Murty and his tactics against the taigs.

If that is what they were then they were hardly wrong were they?

They may have gone about it the wrong way but Murty was due criticism.

It’s not as if he didn’t get any. If we’re being painfully honest here the only one that deserves any sort of benefit of the doubt is Wallace, who would’ve been raging his team were pumped again. 

Miller would’ve made no difference to the outcome of that game, absolutely no difference what so ever yet his nose would’ve been out of joint purely because he wasn’t playing, it’s the recurring theme with Miller. He doesn’t give a fuck about Rangers. Kenny Miller’s out for Kenny Miller only.