Wallace And Miller Fined.

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not sure what the obsession that people have that any player that plays for us has to take us to their hearts and be forever grateful and respectful.  If a player is "only out for himself" and that means we get the best from him then fine....which we did.  He played the best football of his career with us.

Give me a player "who's in it for himself" and gives it all on the park every day.  We pay them to do a job on the park, they do the job (well) and they go home.  The rest I don't overly care about.

Lay aff the heroin 

8 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

4 years is a bit harsh.  Thought up until last season he was worthy of his place, only in the last year (in my view) he looked like he was waning, although, even then he did occasionally provide a spark.  But certainly done for our level now.

His first year back was a bit of a dud too - same goes for all the senior players that year, including Wallace and Boyd. Boyd was basically just stealing a wage, but Miller was hardly putting in consistently good performances. 

Overall, his third stint wasn't bad in terms of statistics. But l don't buy that his problems last season were all down to Murty being clueless - very much comes across like Miller was angling for the interim manager position himself.