Wallace And Miller Fined.

A manager takes the plaudits after a good display and should be willing and able to accept criticism when it comes and in a sport which gets as heated as football does, tempers get overheated, things are said and Murty couldn't accept that.

I would love to know exactly what they said to be suspended and then heavily fined.

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

Glad to see the captain will be coming back and I don't blame him for having a go at Murty after the 4-0 disgrace.  

After the first 5-1 Old Firm defeat of last season Barton had a go at Warburton.  For doing so he was forced out the club and vilified by our supporters.  I don't see much difference between the Barton incident, and the one involving Miller and Wallace.  Yet there seems to be two completely different attitudes towards Barton and Wallace.

Both scenarios show they were dealing with weak managers.

1 hour ago, donmeister1972 said:

For what reason?for completely losing the head with the manager and players after one of the most embarrassing results in our history.Accept mediocrity and thats what you will get for fuck sake.

They didn't seem to have a problem with mediocrity when they were playing.

35 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

It's done and dusted now. If they lost the plot after the celtic game I can understand but if it was Infront of the squad about the manager and he was there I can see the problem . However a strong manager would have dealt with it. Miller's time was up but Wallace could still be used as back up LB, we have no other. If he is a bad influence then get rid of him but I have never thought of him in those terms. 

John's better than Wallace 

1 hour ago, donmeister1972 said:

For what reason?for completely losing the head with the manager and players after one of the most embarrassing results in our history.Accept mediocrity and thats what you will get for fuck sake.

Two of them have previous for this. Boot them out the door. 

49 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I have no care about the rights and wrongs of what happened but the people who allowed this disciplinary to become a media focal point should all be sacked. Never see Parks of Hamilton personnel issues being reported so why has Douglas Park allowed this to happen at Rangers?

Really hope this is meant to be sarcasm.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Kenny is away anyway but an absolute fucking joke they were told to stay away imo

Think you have to purely on the basis that investigations into alleged incidents can be hindered if the accused are on site, its to keep both parties right so neither one can claim that underhand shenanigans happened 

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

At running down the wing and either cutting in on his bad foot, or waiting 10 seconds to play a pass that he should have done 10 seconds ago then yes, I agree

Wallace is a one trick pony too

People are happy to believe which ever scenario suits their opinion.

I couldn't give a fuck what happened or why. Murty is gone for now and hopefully doesn't come back as a youth coach and happily never see either of the players again purely because both are shite on the pitch.

Just now, kanjo said:

Wallace should be given the chance to impress.  He showed us loyalty in 2012 and we should now do the same for the final year of his contract.  May not be a popular post but he  deserves that after giving us four years of his career in the utter shite that was the lower leagues.

What has he actually done wrong other that shout at a manager we all wanted rid of....who was then punted about a week later.

Nonsense him getting fined

All strange and clearly could have been handled better. The team and manager deserved slaughtering - no question.

Captain should be able to talk frankly with a top manager - never mind a largely inexperienced/incompetent manager - it is not as if murty was Sir Walter Smith. He was out his depth and clearly riled the senior players. Captain has responsibilities to his teammates.

Dont know how bad it must have been for this fall out.