Wallace And Miller Fined.

In short I'd guess they've both been fined in region of 20k, it's a fair hit in even a pro footballers wage imo.  

Must be a big difference of opinion between the club & the players as I'm sure informal attempts would have been made between all parties to resolve this prior to appeals, PFA etc

Poor that all involved who are meant to be acting in the clubs best interests have let it come to this.   

ive backed them on this

but if Wallace is appealing then he can get to fuck

we have a new manager and coaching staff, were looking forward and he just wants to drag this on instead of paying a fine

hasnt kicked a ball in 2 years and can fuck off if he wants to continue this spectacle 

20 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Anything apart from going through the correct channels to appeal an unjust punishment?

I suppose he can do whatever mate making the choice to appeal ends his spell at Rangers tho.

Wallace fined 4 weeks miller fined 2weeks both appeal so are we to believe nothing happened in the dressing room

9 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Not sure how Wallace is at fault for appealing this if he feels he’s been wrongly treated? :lol:

He's picked up a fucking fortune from us while he's been out injured. A month's wages, so what. Maybe realise you're being paid utterly stupid money for being half decent at playing football, take it on the chin and try and win a place in the team under the new manager. 

Or fight it, fuck your career with us and end up at Hearts.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I suppose he can do whatever mate making the choice to appeal ends his spell at Rangers tho.

Wallace fined 4 weeks miller fined 2weeks both appeal so are we to believe nothing happened in the dressing room

No it doesn’t.

This will not be about money IMO, it will be because they both feel they have been punished for something they feel they did not do. 

While it would have been good to have sorted this, everyone has the right to try and clear their name and that seems to me what they are doing. 

56 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

ive backed them on this

but if Wallace is appealing then he can get to fuck

we have a new manager and coaching staff, were looking forward and he just wants to drag this on instead of paying a fine

hasnt kicked a ball in 2 years and can fuck off if he wants to continue this spectacle 

This.

Instead of getting his head down and kicking on under Gerrard, he pulls this.

He's received hundreds of thousands of pounds in wages without kicking a ball but he can't pay a club fine. Fuck off Wallace.

Other than the people who were present when the incident took place no one knows the exact facts. If it is found that they were unjustly punished then fair play to them for clearing their names. If it is found that their actions warranted that punishment then Wallace should never wear the shirt again IMO. On a side note what's annoyed me more is that Lee Wallace, Captain of our great and historic club, seems to think it's ok to attend an internal disciplinary hearing wearing a fucking tracksuit. That is most definitely not the Rangers way