Wallace And Miller Fined.

Still don't know exactly what happened so no problem from me if he wants to appeal it. He maybe feels the fine is unjustified and in paying it he is admitting guilt. For all we know and likely Murty is a bit weak and spineless and Wallace hurt the poor guys feelings and the confrontation is blown out of proportion.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

So what should he do?

Suck it up & get his head down at his work. Or request a transfer.

Do you think a football team can improve as a democracy? Examples?

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I'd punt him now tbh anyone thats willing to take him he can go IMO.

If you believe the chat that on more than one occasion he pulled out of squads then he can't have a go at anyone. Doesn't matter how bad shit got IMO

Anyone who believes that is a moron.

1 hour ago, teddybear1975 said:

Still don't know exactly what happened so no problem from me if he wants to appeal it. He maybe feels the fine is unjustified and in paying it he is admitting guilt. For all we know and likely Murty is a bit weak and spineless and Wallace hurt the poor guys feelings and the confrontation is blown out of proportion.

Have it on good authority Murty wasnt in the dressing room when all this shit happened

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Have it on good authority Murty wasnt in the dressing room when all this shit happened

Makes the fines and suspensions even more baffling then. Personally don't have and issue with Wallace and Miller digging out some shitbags after a shambles of a performance. Sure we'll hear what happened from Miller soon enough.....

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Miller in talks with Aberdeen. I hope the little cunt gets aids. I fucking hate the wee prick, always have, always will

Interesting that most people on here think Miller is past it and had nothing to offer, yet no fewer than 3 SPL clubs are opening talks with him. Guess we all know better than those employed as managers.

Just now, Brubear said:

Interesting that most people on here think Miller is past it and had nothing to offer, yet no fewer than 3 SPL clubs are opening talks with him. Guess we all know better than those employed as managers.

How many spl teams are the standard of Rangers?

25 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Right I'm not privy to any goings on but see if they've just had a legit outburst to Murty and the team about how fucking disgusting their display was, how many of you can say you wouldn't have let rip?

Wallace and Miller had played in some similar pumpings in the last few years. 

What gives them the right? 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Interesting that most people on here think Miller is past it and had nothing to offer, yet no fewer than 3 SPL clubs are opening talks with him. Guess we all no better than those employed as managers.

He's past it for us and that's all that matters. What he does after us I really don't give a shit.

2 hours ago, orange_lily_1690 said:

Miller will have to lay off the sunbed for a while to pay for his fine! Lmao!

OK so here we have the forums latest tarrier

Also, I still don't know how any one person on here (literally anyone) can either slate Wallace & Miller to fuck or back them to the hilt because of the severe lack of info over what happened. No-one honestly knows yet people still want to take sides? ... I'm still no further forward knowing who's in the right or wrong but the 'one Lee Wallace/get Wallace to fuck' patter is mind numbing because it's from people who have no idea - on each side

38 minutes ago, Brubear said:

It's not that interesting. He has nothing to offer us, as has been proven for the last few years of him being utter shite.

He could maybe offer something to lesser teams with no ambitions to win anything.

Plenty of people on forums or social media get things right that people employed as managers get wrong.