Wallace And Miller Fined.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The only ones causing this shambles are the players concerned.

Murty went to the board with a complaint, are the board all wankers and clueless because the found in his favour, aye?

Strangely enough, the last time I looked at employment law, grievances are for all employees, or do managers not count, aye? 

It is one of the guilty who is appealing. Does what went on in the dressing room stays in the dressing room, not also apply to players, aye?

Let the board do their and get dissenters and grasses to fuck out of our club.

giphy-1.gif.c10ad7537fc8e9519a147ba5c5f93b33.gif

6 hours ago, Brubear said:

Interesting that most people on here think Miller is past it and had nothing to offer, yet no fewer than 3 SPL clubs are opening talks with him. Guess we all know better than those employed as managers.

By that logic we should be giving MoH a bumper new deal because Motherwell and St Johnston are after him. 

Realistically, as always is in these cases, the truth will be somewhere in the middle. 

Wallace and Miller no doubt crossed a line, some will no doubt feel that the line had to be crossed in light of Murty’s lack of reaction to slipping standards.

Don’t see much sense in getting upset about it tbh.

My own view is that to be fined and suspended for something said immidiately after an Old Firm humbling it must have been bad; because surely some consideration will have been given to the emotion of the situation? 

37 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I'd rather our captain was fined for calling out the cowards in our team than patting them on the back and tell them it's all ok, at least they both showed some passion, don't really have a problem with them overstepping the Mark either. They were the only 2 who showed any passion that day.

If only! He was fined for their indisgressions against the manager, not for calling out the spineless cunts in our team, which says it all for those two back stabbing two faced cunts. 

We were nothing but a meal ticket to these two fuckers who also thought they were bigger than the club and turncoat Wallace has just signed his own death warrant.

Looking forward to Mr King shredding the bastard in his own inimitable way.

What really gets my fucking goat in this whole thing is that these type of conversations/heated arguments happen in every dressing room at every level of football across the UK. 

Shows just how much of a no mark manager Murty really was if he wasn’t able to deal with it. Can you imagine Walter Smith going to HR after an argument in the dressing room? ??? 

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If only! He was fined for their indisgressions against the manager, not for calling out the spineless cunts in our team, which says it all for those two back stabbing two faced cunts. 

We were nothing but a meal ticket to these two fuckers who also thought they were bigger than the club and turncoat Wallace has just signed his own death warrant.

In what way is Wallace a turncoat?

25 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What really gets my fucking goat in this whole thing is that these type of conversations/heated arguments happen in every dressing room at every level of football across the UK. 

Shows just how much of a no mark manager Murty really was if he wasn’t able to deal with it. Can you imagine Walter Smith going to HR after an argument in the dressing room? ??? 

Yes, but being like Walter is not the point.

The board have deliberated. Only they know the story,. They have made the decision, so can anyone tell me why they would be so wrong and why we should not back that decision? They didn't get fined for doing fuck all wrong, so I cannot understand why not a word against the perp's of this clusterfick and now one is going against the club on appeal.

Fickle fans indeed.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If you have to ask on something so basic and staring you in the face, then there is no point in explaining.

You can’t even answer a question because you know how much you’ve fucked that :lol:

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The board have deliberated. Only they know the story,. They have made the decision, so can anyone tell me why they would be so wrong and why we should not back that decision? They didn't get fined for doing fuck all wrong, so I cannot understand why not a word against the perp's of this clusterfick and now one is going against the club on appeal.

Fickle fans indeed.

Have a fucking word with yourself you dick. How does it make me fickle because I’m questioning a loyal servant of the club against a guy who was so far out of his depth he took a dressing room argument to HR? 

You clearly know fuck all about the game if you think the board should even remotely be involved in a dressing room row. Murty should have dealt with it in house. If they were out of order then he should have taken the action to drop them/fine them all within his rights he was the manager (supposed to be) after all. 

It’s comical from us that our previous two managers have had to take dressing room issues to HR when I know of no other examples I can think of where a clubs HR team have had to get involved because of a heated exchange in the dressing room. Cringeworthy. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

In what way is Wallace a turncoat? 

Just a total mess of a situation.  This could have easily been dealt with by a stronger manager.

Both sides have there stories now but the truth will be somewhere in between. 

Board surley wouldn't have fined and suspended them for tempers flaring alone. They must have crossed some line.

If they didn't and this appeal is successful questions need to be asked of both murty and the board. 

59 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Think we can all agree that Warburton and Murty we’re both soft as shite. The new ‘HR’ culture was implemented by MW IMO. 

Smith was the total opposite. He’d have whoever by the scruff of the neck because he had the power to end your time at Rangers. Murty was always temporary and was always doomed when things got tough as he had no power whatsoever. 

That doesn’t mean that Miller or Wallace were in the right though. They should have been digging out the players first and foremost, and not pulling out the squad (and several previously). 

Both Miller and Wallace are just as culpable as the rest, and have been involved in some of the worst results in our history. 

Looking forward to them both being gone. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think we can all agree that Warburton and Murty we’re both soft as shite. The new ‘HR’ culture was implemented by MW IMO. 

Smith was the total opposite. He’d have whoever by the scruff of the neck because he had the power to end your time at Rangers. Murty was always temporary and was always doomed when things got tough as he had no power whatsoever. 

That doesn’t mean that Miller or Wallace were in the right though. They should have been digging out the players first and foremost, and not pulling out the squad (and several previously). 

Both Miller and Wallace are just as culpable as the rest, and have been involved in some of the worst results in our history. 

Looking forward to them both being gone. 

A really doubt the pulling out story is true

35 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fickle fans indeed.

Fickle? You’ve done a uturn on Dave King because he brought in an under 18s manager

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If you have to ask on something so basic and staring you in the face, then there is no point in explaining.

You explain then