A message from the manager

Lloyd

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

In other words: don’t expect to see me for the foreseeable future, leave me alone to get on with it.

Why are you so negative fs this has been the best news for a long time regarding the future and the direction the club will take as we build and try to stop 10iar. 

9 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Why are you so negative fs this has been the best news for a long time regarding the future and the direction the club will take as we build and try to stop 10iar. 

The whole point of the statement is to tell people he won’t actually be at Auchenhowie in the next week or so. 

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

:confused: He’s saying that although he officially  starts tomorrow, the players aren’t back, he won’t be at Auchenhowie, and nothing visible is actually going to happen for the next couple of weeks, but he’ll be working behind the scenes. How is that negative?

Spot on.  I think people are expecting another fanfare tomorrow and expect Gerrard to be jumping round Glasgow and Auchenhowie.

He just starts his contract tomorrow we'll see him when pre season training starts.