A message from the manager

Lloyd

I honestly don't give a fuck what he says.  When the competitive games start I want to see a real change in the level of performance.  Winning is what matters I'm tired of soundbites, statements, and pre/post match interviews designed to appease fans.  

Looking forward to seeing a vastly improved level of winning performances, fight, pride in the jersey, pride in the Club and sheer will to win being instilled into the team by SG.   Other sides will be even more up for it next season to try to put one over on Rangers and SG but I reckon SG and GM and their backroom staff will have enough about them to get Rangers playing and willing and imposing themselves on games as a Rangers side should be.    

56 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Spent far, far, far too long hearing such things from various managers now.Doesnt get me excited yet. Proof is in the delivery. He has our backing now he has to show he deserves it.

Yep - this. 

1 hour ago, TMB said:

I honestly don't give a fuck what he says.  When the competitive games start I want to see a real change in the level of performance.  Winning is what matters I'm tired of soundbites, statements, and pre/post match interviews designed to appease fans.  

Ally, Pedro, MW, & Murty all spoke well, sadly that was all they did.