Vidal sassoon

RFC55

Just now, Cedrick said:

As long as Stevie G has us fit and we’re no Pantene after the first 20 mins like last season we can have whatever on the sleeve 

Steven gerrrrrrrrarrrrrrrd Rangers love you more than you will know 

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Never mate, or I wouldn’t be back. Neither has my old man or my late uncle and they were going since they were old enough to find their way to the stadiums and get lifted over the turnstiles - back when this country really was a more racist place in the late 60s/70s. 

Exactly mate. I don't mean this to be  ad but if you'd were made to feel bad the n you'd never be back.

This.club has never been decisive. Only one club has been set up.on a religious divide 

Gerrard is keen on signing that German Centre back Herr Cutt and Dutch striker Ruud Mullett, famed for his scissor kicks. 

With these types of players Rangers should scalp the opposition. Winning the league should be Teasy Weasy. 

10 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Gerrard is keen on signing that German Centre back Herr Cutt and Dutch striker Ruud Mullett, famed for his scissor kicks. 

With these types of players Rangers should scalp the opposition. Winning the league should be Teasy Weasy. 

Kill yourself