K.A.I

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Always wanted to see their stadium but what a shite hole it is 

It really makes you appreciate Ibrox all the more 

this stadium needs a power wash and repaired/painted 

59192E04-1085-4A9A-BFEB-953D4C65E928.jpeg

E4615FD5-8A00-4FF6-B06C-EC17E6DF3087.jpeg

E0F1879D-5B26-4601-B4EE-2A8822A1863F.jpeg

Can I ask a question? There must be an interesting answer as to why you have always wanted to see this ground. Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Mestalla I can understand and you may have already seen these. Why Celta Vigo? I’m just a nosey cunt.

14 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Can I ask a question? There must be an interesting answer as to why you have always wanted to see this ground. Bernabeu, Camp Nou, Mestalla I can understand and you may have already seen these. Why Celta Vigo? I’m just a nosey cunt.

I do that too, I go looking for football stadiums wherever I go. It's a football thing. Vigo's rivals are Deportivo  LA Coruna, I've been along the beach there to thieir stadium which is terrific, nicely done in blue, white and orange.

This one a bit further round the corner in Portugal is one of my favourites, for it's looks and it's views across the Tagus river in Lisbon.

3 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Just mind it always catching my eye when watching it on sky sports football growing up 

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Biggest problem in Vigo is it always seem s to be raining too. It's right at the Western end of Europe.

Very overcast and a bit breezy not cold but it’s hotter in Scotland that’s a rarity 

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Very overcast and a bit breezy not cold but it’s hotter in Scotland that’s a rarity 

If isn’t that clever here today either bud. 

I remember being stunned stood out side Nou Camp. Thought I was looking at a ugly car park. 

4 hours ago, markem said:

If isn’t that clever here today either bud. 

I remember being stunned stood out side Nou Camp. Thought I was looking at a ugly car park. 

Aye Mestalla is the same ugly big stadium 

in fact I think only one I’ve ever seen that’s not an absolute pit is Atletico’s new one but on the downside it’s built in a desert about 15 miles outside of Madrid 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye Mestalla is the same ugly big stadium 

in fact I think only one I’ve ever seen that’s not an absolute pit is Atletico’s new one but on the downside it’s built in a desert about 15 miles outside of Madrid 

Did valencia ever build their new stadium ? I know they started one but stopped when they hit financial trouble.