*** FOR SALE/AUCTION - 2 X Genuine RangersLotto Shirts.

govanblue

• 4 weeks later...

Right where were we?

That's both of those Special Limited Edition Genuine Official RangersLotto T-Shirts now successfully sold.

There was a bit of shenaniganing going on, and we appear to have successfully sold them twice.

All told, we raised £109 from the sale of the two shirts.  Impressive, eh?  Even more impressive when you think that I've got loads of these t-shirts sitting here, going for only £10 each.  Go figure.  :sherlock:

Many thanks to @1bluebaba's wife, who picked up these two genuine RangersLotto t-shirts whilst on holiday in Turkey.  I have now passed her details on to the police, as it seemed the right thing to do. :p:

Many thanks to @1bluebaba who decided that we could make better use of them than he could.  He may regret that when he has to go visit his wife in prison, but hey ho - all's well that ends well.  :thumbsup:

We'll get the two shirts posted out to the lucky winners soon, but we'll keep their details private - don't want them getting their doors busted in!

Oh and these Genuine Official RangersLotto shirts are very delicate, so I will make sure they're very well protected in the mail.  I've got a couple of old orange t-shirts that I was going to throw out, but they'll probably make good packing material - waste not, want not.  :tu:

T-shirts.thumb.jpg.9d5b2cee554e6a74c10d8