SFA Director to step down

Smile

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Careful what we wish for - he wasn’t bothered about EBT’s etc 

the tarrier they get to replace him? Hmm let’s see who that is, what conflict of interests he might have and what damage might he do should he chose 

however - should they replace him with a decent caliber of prod then we’re 1 up no mistake 

The sceptic in me thinks that this guy was sufficiently dyed in the green and grey - still good to move him on - but whether or not it's worthwhile will be governed by his replacement.

Good news and hopefully just the start of exposing these guys. Small fry of course compared to some of the parasites we've had to put up with throughout the years, but it's a start and I'm loving the fact that we've actually grew a set at long last. Hopefully he wont be replaced with yet another tarrier. 

13 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Story reported across UK media though, shines a light on what’s happening. 

About time the club started fighting back against the corruption we face, there will be a few cunts getting twitchy arses now.

Of course I’m happy this cunt is out......

however, it all just seemed a bit to convenient for my liking. If this dirty cunt still had a role to play for the cabal then he would still be on the board, looks to me like this cunt wasn’t useful anymore.

I’m sure some other dirty scumbag beggar will replace him 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

About time the club started fighting back against the corruption we face, there will be a few cunts getting twitchy arses now.

Yep, they’ll have forgotten the power of our voice as a club considering how long we’ve been quiet. Going to take a long time to undo the drip drip drip of negativism thrown our way, but have to start somewhere. 

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

however, it all just seemed a bit to convenient for my liking. If this dirty cunt still had a role to play for the cabal then he would still be on the board, looks to me like this cunt wasn’t useful anymore.

We deal with that when we have to, for now this is a victory.

8 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

And he will get fucking removed as well.

The point is that the story is out there. This has been a long time coming, but at least it has started and long may it continue, instead of all the dignified silence pish that has gone before and God knows, it shouldn't be too hard digging up dirt on that shower of scum. Let the whole planet know exactly who and what they are.

6 minutes ago, The Wire said:

I hope that the board have thought a couple of moves ahead here about who might come in to replace him. 

Better the devil you know and all that. 

True, but Hughes had to be dealt with, they all have to see we’re not going let them say what they like about us with impunity any longer.

If his replacement is another bitter tarrier he’ll just have to closely watched as well.

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I agree it’s worthy of note from us though 

the minute we win our next top flight title they will all fall into place which is why it frustrates me the investment promises being broken and being linked with youths Cos the minute it happens these fenian cunts will be right in their place