SFA Director to step down

Smile

33 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Doubt theres a post in scottish football that the tarriers haven't filled with their own, its a small chip from a big block but we have to start somewhere and they will now know that we'll no longer keep quiet about their nepotism and corruption, telling that their biggest gripe with King was him going public, thats what we have to do, expose them at every turn, they wont change a thing unless forced to

That's how they bassas started with one small chip...........Time to turn the tide.

51 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Why the fuck is he getting chance to step down...he should be sacked.

Correct, or at the very least a press release from the board outlining how derogatory statements as per the one made by him were unacceptable. Instead the narrative has allowed him to ‘apparently’ leave of his own accord with Ian Maxwell (SFA chief exec.) thanking him for his service and referring to him as a ‘valued and trusted  member of the board’.

Probably and reluctantly forced out reading in between the lines but still think he should have faced some public reprimand...

I'm going to give King some credit here 

I think there is now some favourable alies with king now .I would imagine he has been working on the ones that may side with us 

Dude gave us the list the other day .I have to say I was surprised at the names on it 

I think Budge is one of them .

Happy we are now on the attack

Fucking high time we weeded these corrupt little bastards out 

7 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Doubt theres a post in scottish football that the tarriers haven't filled with their own, its a small chip from a big block but we have to start somewhere and they will now know that we'll no longer keep quiet about their nepotism and corruption, telling that their biggest gripe with King was him going public, thats what we have to do, expose them at every turn, they wont change a thing unless forced to

Post of the day ?

Just now, plumbGER said:

We will be, but will it be forthcoming?

It remains to be seen.

Its a small victory, nothing more but a victory none the less.

At the very least they should be in no doubt we are finally serious about addressing the corruption they've been allowed to flaunt over the last few years. 

Its absolutely crucial we keep it up though. I really hope today is only the start because God knows there's countless more rats on board than this slimy bastard. 

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Why the fuck is he getting chance to step down...he should be sacked.

I think this is the way it works 

They would be thinking a sacking puts pressure on the whole lot of them for allowing it in first place 

This way ,The rest save face

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Its a small victory, nothing more but a victory none the less.

At the very least they should be in no doubt we are finally serious about addressing the corruption they've been allowed to flaunt over the last few years. 

Its absolutely crucial we keep it up though. I really hope today is only the start because God knows there's countless more rats on board than this slimy bastard. 

Loads and loads and the tarrier fuckpigs to a man know it 

That's what their mentality is like 

Fuck fairness .In their eyes .This is them getting us back for perceived injustices in the 50s/60s/70s .Oh yeah not forgetting their 9in a row in that period but .........

It's cheating of the highest but these scumbags couldn't give a fuck 

As long as we are behind them .Anything off the park and what it takes to stay ahead