Rangers seek clarity regarding unwashed Hughes role

KWBear

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hoping for better things from Maxwell. 

"It's hugely important that we are seen as being independent. We're a governing body and part of our function is to govern the game.

"To do that properly, there has to be real independence and I've not seen any sign of anything other than that in my time on the board and it's important that continues."

I’m hoping too and if this statement is anything to go by it looks promising.

49 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope the highlighted part of his second sentence is because he is just in post, because I do not believe they have been fair or independant for some considerable time.

Maxwell has a great opportunity to make things right, I just hope he does that. :thumbup:

Fully agree they have not been fair or independent for a long time. Liewell has seen to that with his influence. 

If Maxwell does things right that bias will disappear. But there is a lot of swamp to be drained before that happens. 

31 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fully agree they have not been fair or independent for a long time. Liewell has seen to that with his influence. 

If Maxwell does things right that bias will disappear. But there is a lot of swamp to be drained before that happens. 

For sure and the taig knives will be out for him if he changes the narrative. Maybe another Gordon Smith if he even lasts that long..

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It is indeed a big job. :thumbup: