Travel Club

K.A.I

Seems to be open now for anyone wishing to join. You go through a que like what people are doing with the season tickets - £20 and instant confirmation. 

Only posting as I know the other day it wasn’t taking members but it is now - might have been covered elsewhere but I’ve not seen it mentioned?

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Will be a screw up in the system. If you’ve paid and aren’t an ST holder you’ll get your money refunded like with celtic tickets.

CLub have clearly stated you have to be an ST holder to be a TC member.

Eh 

Just now, Jb85 said:

How does the travel club work?

You need to have a Rangers season ticket, create an account with Rangers online, upload a photo, purchase a travel club membership and they give you a wee card for European aways that you use over there to collect your match ticket with 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You need to have a Rangers season ticket, create an account with Rangers online, upload a photo, purchase a travel club membership and they give you a wee card for European aways that you use over there to collect your match ticket with 

What’s the whole point system they had? Do you just gain points the more you travel? 

1 minute ago, Jb85 said:

What’s the whole point system they had? Do you just gain points the more you travel? 

Aye you get a point for games you go to but only get the point upon collecting the ticket to stop people paying like £4 for a ticket when we played in Bucharest, not going and still getting the point for it 

7 minutes ago, rfclondon said:

So there's no way to get a European away without being a TC member? Suppose there's sitting in the home end - absolutely desperate to get a photo of myself in that hedge in Luxembourg (should we draw them)

Why not just join the TC mate?