Welcome to Rangers Ovie Ejaria

10 hours ago, Torquayblue said:

The transfer window doesnt open til the 9th June.

So I dont think we can spend any money yet. Only free agents and loans at the moment.

I maybe wrong though, Can we sign players from other league's if their windows are opened?

Players can be signed all year round but they can only be registered to play during the transfer windows.  If there was a money to be spent there would be absolutely nothing stopping us from using it right now.  

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Btw I’ve just watched a couple of YouTube videos for him playing (meh in one and pretty badly in the other) for Liverpool against Herta Berlin and Athletico Bilbao and he’s playing a holding midfielders role in both these games

I’ve seen a few people say he’s an attacking midfielder - did he change position when he went to Sunderland? Or is his position holding midfielder? 

Enough already!

He's an attacking midfielder. Lots of people on here have said so, so it must be twoo.

He's absolutely nothing like Glen Kamara. No siree bob!

6 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Enough already!

He's an attacking midfielder. Lots of people on here have said so, so it must be twoo.

He's absolutely nothing like Glen Kamara. No siree bob!

Keep me out of it dude I’m only asking the question not looking for an argument with anyone 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Not think most managers would sign Greegs ? 

An old, bang on average, goalkeeper..... nah I doubt they would be beating his door down.

i c0nfidently predict he will be no better than Wes, this coming season. I also think folk would have gone ballistic if he hadn’t previously played for us. Heck even when he did play for us he was nothing better than OK. 

Charlie Gilmour✔@CharlieGilmour8

yesss my guy! I’m 100% sure you’ll smash it at Rangers @Ejaria

12:13 PM - Jun 7, 2018

50 people are talking about this

Charlie Gilmour✔@CharlieGilmour8

Replying to @SteveG1872 @Ejaria

best technical player I’ve played with

12:21 PM - Jun 7, 2018

25 people are talking about this

High praise indeed!

And, Charlie, it's Rangers, not Rangers. These little things matter to me.

4 minutes ago, thehost said:

An old, bang on average, goalkeeper..... nah I doubt they would be beating his door down.

i c0nfidently predict he will be no better than Wes, this coming season. I also think folk would have gone ballistic if he hadn’t previously played for us. Heck even when he did play for us he was nothing better than OK. 

I thought he was over-rated first time round tbh but he’s a big improvement on Wes too which is what counts at this stage 

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

Not sure you are correct there. He’s certainly not bang average and he was pretty good with us first time round I remember 

By all accounts he’s been an absolute stand out at Hull showing improvement to his time at Rangers 

8 minutes ago, thehost said:

McGregor's so much better than that tit Wes it's frightening!

1 minute ago, thehost said:

Just OK? He was excellent for us before he left, no Klos and certainly no Goram but I think saying he was just ok might be due to a little bitterness on your part. 

13 minutes ago, thehost said:

Greegs was and is a top notch keeper mate 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Greegs was and is a top notch keeper mate 

Sorry, I’m basing my opinion from West onwards and he wouldn’t be in the top 5, for me, from that time onwards.

no one, in their right mind, thinks .... right what do I need oh I know a 37 year old keeper....

19 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Hope he does well we will just have to wait and see. Would like to know how many midfielders we have on our books i think it's time to start getting rid of the ones we don't need that's if anyone wants them that is.

With this guy that will currently give us 16-17 midfielders, depending on those that might be classed as a forward, such as Murphy, O'Halloran, Forrester etc.

1 hour ago, thehost said:

Sorry, I’m basing my opinion from West onwards and he wouldn’t be in the top 5, for me, from that time onwards.

no one, in their right mind, thinks .... right what do I need oh I know a 37 year old keeper....

Class keeper mate , need to agree to disagree on this one 

1 hour ago, thehost said:

He's far superior to Wes ffs:lol: McGregor is a title winner with EPL and European football experience. Wes has done fuck all in his career.

And he's not long turned 36, hardly ancient for a keeper.

Hopefully he’s part of a transfer window where real quality comes in. If him and Goldson are our marquee signings you can forget it. 

I’m also concerned with the amount of midfielders we have and we’ve now signed another 2. 

It’s just as important to get rid as well as buy. 

8 hours ago, Ozblue said:

With this guy that will currently give us 16-17 midfielders, depending on those that might be classed as a forward, such as Murphy, O'Halloran, Forrester etc.

Ffs oz I knew we had a good few but not that many.  Hopefully start shipping the ones not needed out as soon as possible.