Wee boys and football tops

Good man. Always said any self respecting Rangers fan should sell their child into slavery if they become a mhank.

It's true about the strips. Was in Queens Park the other day and I must've seen 15-20 mhanky strips and not a single Rangers outfit. Now, some of them were on adults, which is pathetic as fuck unless you're playing/going to the fitbaw (and I'll push to wearing it on holiday or in the hoose too), but most were on wains. The minute the new strip comes out folk should be buying it for their kids.

Just like the electronic billboards advert, it makes a big psychological difference. At the moment there's no denying that it feels like they're the bigger supported club in the West.. We need to sort that out to avoid any chance that it could become a truth rather than just an impression.

It's not the first time I've heard there being more sellic strips amongst wains from non-denom schools. WTF is that all about? Needs sorting.

Good stuff man. My daughter is 9 and has been proudly wearing the Gers kits since she was a baby.

When we go for a kick about with a football she always says "I'm going Rangers":isay:

I've noticed there are alot of glory hunter septic fans around. People who never wore the rancid colours are all of a sudden out in force these past few years. Makes me sick.

A family member of mine that goes to a Catholic school (but who's being taught to favour Rangers) gets bullied at school because of it. You're left in a situation of making the decision whether to keep on with the Rangers influence and have them be bullied, or give it up so they have an easier life. 

This is one small issue. In mhanky schools wains are marginalised if they show those leanings, which doesn't happen the same way if wains are sellic fans in non-denom schools. Which benefits that club. Quite important when there's more mixing than there used to be.

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Nice post but all this scum tops everywhere and lost generation nonsense is vastly over exaggerated, see plenty of wee bears where i am wearing our colours, retro tops from years back and current tops, met my neighbour in Morrison's last night and his wee boy had a blue t-shirt on with I support Rangers and whoever is playing celtic written on it, sometimes I feel we feed the trolls with the propaganda that is their goal. 

Just because that's what you see doesn't make it true, or true elsewhere.

Do you have kids, do you help coach youth football? I've got 2 lads, both at non denom school, and there's more scum fans in their classes than Rangers. At their 5 aside birthday parties my 2 are always wearing Rangers but plenty times have been the only ones compared to plenty scum.

At our boys club all the wee beggar school kids support them and wear their tops loads, very few wee bears by comparison. Think there's 3 Rangers ST holder kids compared to 12 scum ST holders in the age group I coach out of 30.

There is plenty accuracy in what the OP is saying about strips, and we need to get success again and strips on sale as too many potential wee bears support the winning teams for feel good factors be it the scum, city, made it or whoever.

As soon as we put them back into second place for 2 season the glory hunters in septics support will fall away and they will stop buying the manky strip. A successful Rangers and wee boys and girls will want to identify with that and the Gerrard factor may come into it in young minds.

20 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Nice post but all this scum tops everywhere and lost generation nonsense is vastly over exaggerated, see plenty of wee bears where i am wearing our colours, retro tops from years back and current tops, met my neighbour in Morrison's last night and his wee boy had a blue t-shirt on with I support Rangers and whoever is playing celtic written on it, sometimes I feel we feed the trolls with the propaganda that is their goal. 

Fucking right mate, I live in Clydebank and as much as it’s a tarrier shitehole there are plenty of bears and plenty young guys wearing our tops which is good to see. Definitely not as one sided as cunts would believe 

Just now, ZZed said:

As soon as we put them back into second place for 2 season the glory hunters in septics support will fall away and they will stop buying the manky strip. A successful Rangers and wee boys and girls will want to identify with that and the Gerrard factor may come into it in young minds.

Why are they getting the choice in who they want to identify with?

Sometimes think mhanky parents do a better job of indoctrinating their wee cunts. I don't agree with indoctrination generally, but I make this exception. Rangers fan parents need to up their game. I guess it's because the Catholic church has made them masters of indoctrination and keeping their flock at arms length from anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Just because that's what you see doesn't make it true, or true elsewhere.

Do you have kids, do you help coach youth football? I've got 2 lads, both at non denom school, and there's more scum fans in their classes than Rangers. At their 5 aside birthday parties my 2 are always wearing Rangers but plenty times have been the only ones compared to plenty scum.

At our boys club all the wee beggar school kids support them and wear their tops loads, very few wee bears by comparison. Think there's 3 Rangers ST holder kids compared to 12 scum ST holders in the age group I coach out of 30.

There is plenty accuracy in what the OP is saying about strips, and we need to get success again and strips on sale as too many potential wee bears support the winning teams for feel good factors be it the scum, city, made it or whoever.

Yes I have kids, 3, I'm honestly not seeing it at the levels you are, vast majority of my kids pals support Rangers, my own 3 go to Ibrox with passion and I take their pals when they can't make it, at work 90% at least, follow Rangers, and I base that on the young team coming through , I'm not saying there's not a problem with the amount of scum tops floating about, I'm just saying in my opinion it's nowhere near as bad as we make out, as parents we make the difference what way they go, drum it in and it sticks, as before when we had this same discussion a winning successful team helps no end, we all want the same. 

Same with my area. There are more scum tops around here than i have ever seen before. Usually they are really old tops and on really manky/not quite right people but i still have noticed more of them nonetheless.

Still loads of Rangers tops kickin about too but i have a feeling that over the next couple of seasons we will see an explosion of our colours everwhere again. New manager, new strip, new players and back to winning ways. 

That'll do nicely.

We sold out a record number of season tickets this year and if you go on Facebook/Instagram etc you will see a mad amount of kids that support us and fair play to them as they’ve experienced nothing but utter dross from us in their lifetime.

I would however like it if they stopped posting this kind of pish after every post they make “?⚪️??⚽️??“

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Why are they getting the choice in who they want to identify with?

Sometimes think mhanky parents do a better job of indoctrinating their wee cunts. I don't agree with indoctrination generally, but I make this exception. Rangers fan parents need to up their game. I guess it's because the Catholic church has made them masters of indoctrination and keeping their flock at arms length from anyone else.

I am thinking of the glory hunters away from the west coast of Scotland (nothing a bitter as a west coast tim) and how kids like to follow a successful team, that's why Barcelona had strips every where 4 years ago but now Real Madrid strips are every where. Interestingly I have not seen a septic top in Preston for years but I do see people with Rangers tops on every now and then.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We sold out a record number of season tickets this year and if you go on Facebook/Instagram etc you will see a mad amount of kids that support us and fair play to them as they’ve experienced nothing but utter dross from us in their lifetime.

I would however like it if they stopped posting this kind of pish after every post they make “?⚪️??⚽️??“

Thats exactly why i stopped facebook etc man. Absolute brain damage. This is the only place i read or spend time these days.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You should tell your son to tell his uncles he wants to go see the bands and they need to stop shagging eachother 

My son started singing “he’s Kieran Tierney” and without thinking I said “and he’s a paedo” 

my other 2 year old son started going about saying paedo, my mrs was like where the fuck did he hear that ?