Wee boys and football tops

Perhaps a simpler explanation for the scarcity of Gers shirts on display is the fact that we have not been buying them since it became obvious the retail "deal" was shafting the Club with a red hot poker.

Whenever the new kits go on sale, there will be a stampede to the Superstore and whatever retailer we partner up with.

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Perhaps a simpler explanation for the scarcity of Gers shirts on display is the fact that we have not been buying them since it became obvious the retail "deal" was shafting the Club with a red hot poker.

Whenever the new kits go on sale, there will be a stampede to the Superstore and whatever retailer we partner up with.

Was it really we got 3 million from the retail deal last accounts?

In my village back home you will rarely see a tim top. Every single last one of us must encourage our kids to be Rangers men without fail. I've swung many folk out here to be scum hating Rangers supporters, both Brits and Thais by simply telling them the truth about papes and rapes.

2 minor scuffles through cunts offended by me telling the truth, fuck them.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The only issue we have with kids wearing our tops is we are possibly the worst club in Europe at releasing anything in the way of kits 

Every other semi serious football club on the planet releases a new shirt in May/June. You can buy it in the club shop and most other sports shops, you can get it anywhere online, it will come in all the necessary sizes. 

I personally wouldn't be buying one anyway but I know it's a big deal for children who want a top. 

We make such hard work of everything. 

I think the truth is simplistic merchandising boycotts and the whole sports direct saga is directly responsible 

i expect this to be fully rectified when the Hummel kits are released and as pathetic as it seems I’ll by buying one for every youth and family member who will I appreciate it.

im from the kings park area I must admit it’s mostly adults I see wearing scum tops normally junkies/alcoholic cunts 

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm up in Glasgow the now with my boy sporting the home top, seen plenty on our parade today.

Cant imagine theirs going to be many taigs following a parade :lol: , that would be a freaky level of obsession!  

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Nice post but all this scum tops everywhere and lost generation nonsense is vastly over exaggerated, see plenty of wee bears where i am wearing our colours, retro tops from years back and current tops, met my neighbour in Morrison's last night and his wee boy had a blue t-shirt on with I support Rangers and whoever is playing celtic written on it, sometimes I feel we feed the trolls with the propaganda that is their goal. 

I don’t think it is an exaggeration it’s as plain as the nose on yer face

A lot of bears will wear their colours with pride no matter how bad we are, an others it seems for some reason, need us to be on top before they seem to want to follow suit but nobody can deny that since they have been on top their tops are being paraded by a lot more people than ours

28 minutes ago, Smile said:

Was it really we got 3 million from the retail deal last accounts?

My understanding was that we were getting 10p in the £. I am sure there is someone who can provide the detail. What is not up for debate was the unofficial boycott of merchandise by Bears over the last few years.

As I said, once the new kit comes out, especially the much hinted Dark Tangerine away strip, the sight of a Rangers top on your local high street will become commonplace again.

7 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Cant imagine theirs going to be many taigs following a parade :lol: , that would be a freaky level of obsession!  

Last season i asked for directions to get to the parade in Alloa, young lad gave me directions and admitted being a celtic fan but not into their ira shite and think he said he was a Protestant aswell.

Come the end of the parade i got a tap on the shoulder and there he was applauding the bands and enjoying the occasion.

The only reason there is more scum tops on display is we've been boycotting and then when we could buy strips the shops ran out within a couple of days. When we finally get this year's strips out Scotland will be awash with Blue, red, white and hopefully orange.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Last season i asked for directions to get to the parade in Alloa, young lad gave me directions and admitted being a celtic fan but not into their ira shite and think he said he was a Protestant aswell.

Come the end of the parade i got a tap on the shoulder and there he was applauding the bands and enjoying the occasion.

Honestly dont even know what to think of that :lol: 

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Honestly dont even know what to think of that :lol: 

Far be it from me to tell you what to think but for me it demonstrated that the further away from the cesspit of west Coast Scotland you go the more tolerable people become.

They are particularly bitter on the west.

14 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I don’t think it is an exaggeration it’s as plain as the nose on yer face

A lot of bears will wear their colours with pride no matter how bad we are, an others it seems for some reason, need us to be on top before they seem to want to follow suit but nobody can deny that since they have been on top their tops are being paraded by a lot more people than ours

I disagree but I'm fed up to fuck explaining the reasons why, our failure to market our brand properly is why recently we've not had as much of our tops on the street as there should be, this will be sorted soon, this doesn't mean hordes of young bears are stampeding towards snake mountain to buy season tickets, I've said my piece on this numerous times before and I'm getting bored with myself now, I simply don't see it on a scale that others are seeing, of others disagree then that's fine, forum wouldn't be a forum with differing opinions. 

31 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

My understanding was that we were getting 10p in the £. I am sure there is someone who can provide the detail. What is not up for debate was the unofficial boycott of merchandise by Bears over the last few years.

As I said, once the new kit comes out, especially the much hinted Dark Tangerine away strip, the sight of a Rangers top on your local high street will become commonplace again.

Details are in the accounts we got 3 million anything else was just shit stirring by a group or groups who had their own agenda to make money from Rangers.

45 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

2zyikip.jpg

My wee boy fuckin loves his top. Unofficial one obviously but he loves it ????

Looks good I have a Manchester commemorative top that looks like that top. 

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Far be it from me to tell you what to think but for me it demonstrated that the further away from the cesspit of west Coast Scotland you go the more tolerable people become.

They are particularly bitter on the west.

Bang on plumbger. Whole different ball game in the west of scotland to other parts which given the level of immigration when they couldnt figure out how to grow tatties is totally understandable. Saying that from an invernesian perspective. Hoots mon!

24 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Bang on plumbger. Whole different ball game in the west of scotland to other parts which given the level of immigration when they couldnt figure out how to grow tatties is totally understandable. Saying that from an invernesian perspective. Hoots mon!

Know how the SNP supporters like to criticise and demonise our parades and people saying they bring shame on Scotland and should be left behind and all that shite?

Well they should come along one day and see the amount of tourists out videoing and taking pictures/appluading the bands as they pass.

A culture our people can be immensely proud of despite what our detractors say.

Feel for you OP.

My oldest son is 6 also, my Mrs family are all the darkside aswell but he knows the score when it comes to us and them.

Can't wait to get him the new tops when they come out as all I see are scum tops on both kids and adults. Can't remember the last time seen a wee guy kicking about in our colours but I put that down to the boycott.

I gave up my season ticket this year due to working a lot of weekends but also partially due to wanting to take the wee man to more games, couldn't take him before unless my mate couldn't make it. He has been to 2 games but was quite young both times so buzzing to take him hopefully a wee bit more regularly this season.

The youngest could be tricky though... he's 2 and the wee buggers favourite colour is green :duh:

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Know how the SNP supporters like to criticise and demonise our parades and people saying they bring shame on Scotland and should be left behind and all that shite?

Well they should come along one day and see the amount of tourists out videoing and taking pictures/appluading the bands as they pass.

A culture our people can be immensely proud of despite what our detractors say.

Well said totally agree. Always brings a lump to my throat when the parades go down the govan road. Heart stirring stuff.

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

2zyikip.jpg

My wee boy fuckin loves his top. Unofficial one obviously but he loves it ????

Nice one mate, it's amazing looking at your sons photo I was taken by just how clean cut and upstanding he looks compared to the sleekit untrustworthy appearance of any of the mhanks weans you see, it's all in their eyes.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I simply don't see it on a scale that others are seeing,

Same here and I think folk are simply commenting due to a lack of our colours on the street. There is no abandoning of Rangers or opting for the scum and no true Ranger will accept going over to the dark side. Those Rangers folk who accept their spouse or taig brother-in-law taking their kid to torbett towers need sanctioned.