Miller

geronimoo

41 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Miller has been a model professional throughout his career, whoever he played for he did so in a proper manner which is more than can be said for some of wage thieves at Ibrox, MOH springs to mind. 

Would a model proffesional spit the dummy out and start throwing temper tantrums because he gets dropped? 

Then get his agent to post bile on social media on his behalf? 

He's a fucking badge thumping turncoat bastard and I for one am over the moon he's away. 

51 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

With him and Murray gone hopefully this'll be the last of stuff being leaked from inside the club. 

Highly doubt it.

41 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Miller has been a model professional throughout his career, whoever he played for he did so in a proper manner which is more than can be said for some of wage thieves at Ibrox, MOH springs to mind. 

He’s a Judas bastard let’s be fair, but somebody trying to get his side of his story out and getting slaughtered for it is stupid. Especially when the club have already tried to destroy Wallace’s name who he’s obviously pals with

This boils down to money, he believes he deserves it and I think he did little to fuck all towards the end of his time to justify paying him more. The fact he may have ranted in Murty's face isn't bothering me at all, I probably would have but he was a stop gap manager left out there on a wing and a prayer by our board with a piss poor team "motivated" by the likes of Wallace and Miller.

One down, one more to go in my book and end this sorry little chapter in our history.

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What has he said that’s wrong?

For starters try "determined to challenge defamation of my character".

Now, who defamed his character?

A grievance was brought before the club and he was fined as a consequence following investigation. Than does not equate to defamation, so by who and how was he defamed?

As is his right he is going to appeal. Now whether the appeal is upheld or not, that also does not equate to defamation of character.

All this crying against a club that has well provided for him on three occasions now and he now seeks to damage our reputation for his self serving purposes..

The guy is an egocentric fucking moron. A beggar of the worst sort, in whom we should have never let darken our doors again.

A billy big bawz victim picking wimp.

Them big bad boys done it mammy as the wee lassies kicked his bawz.

I have no problem with him putting his side or whatever out there, but to the BBC Scotland. We all know they will do what they can to give the club as much bad publicity as they can and will stop at nothing to demonise the club and the fans, he should have chosen better.

2 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I have no problem with him putting his side or whatever out there, but to the BBC Scotland. We all know they will do what they can to give the club as much bad publicity as they can and will stop at nothing to demonise the club and the fans, he should have chosen better.

Rangers do it through Jim Trayner, that’s as bad

2 hours ago, Gallows high said:

I listened to miller and Boyd yesterday . Miller spoke well about the club , he’s genuinely fond of the club 

he wasn’t snide or classless 

he didn’t say anything but obviously has an issue with that wee Brendan gobbler Murty though and who can blame him 

Kenny Miller not classless? I hope you're being facetious. 

Banging the celtic badge on his chest after scoring against us. Classy. 

I remember Ferguson and co constantly roasting him first time around because his touch was so poor. Fast forward a few years,  failed moves to England, Turkey, America and celtic and he's back thinking he runs the club? A few friends in the media writing nice things and the moronic element of our support singing "there's only one kenny Miller" doesn't make you a great player. 

Utter cunt. Thank god he'll be Hib's or Aberdeen's cunt soon. 

Because he's very much Hibs or Aberdeen class. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can you please tell me how Wallace is a turncoat please?

I don't agree he's a turncoat. Certainly not in the Miller sense. He seemed like a decent lad, awful captain but did his best. 

I disgree that he's been some sort of paragon of loyalty though. Yes, he could've went to the Championship but he was on a good contract here and had a very easy life. There's a strong possibility his weak defending and one paced style of running would be exposed in a better league, it's been exposed up in Scotland often enough. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I don't agree he's a turncoat. Certainly not in the Miller sense. He seemed like a decent lad, awful captain but did his best. 

I disgree that he's been some sort of paragon of loyalty though. Yes, he could've went to the Championship but he was on a good contract here and had a very easy life. There's a strong possibility his weak defending and one paced style of running would be exposed in a better league, it's been exposed up in Scotland often enough. 

He called him it yesterday and hasn’t said why lol

Possibly, he could have went there and maybe improved under a better manager and teammates

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Miller deserves respect from the support, good luck with whatever comes next.

I thank him for some important goals for us but that's it. Can't respect a guy that thumps the celtic badge. Didn't have to do that as other players have given muted celebration against former teams. Why didn't he? 

Kenny gave 110% for us , scored some class and vital goals and genuinely gave a fuck unlike many others , players who have played during the good high standard times of Walter Smith will obviously find it hard to keep a lid on the shambles the club and team has been in the last few years , people inside the club can’t even be arsed straightinging a squint painting on the ibrox corridor walls these days 

don't care really. he's no longer our player so he can go do what the fuck he wants. he was a good player for us and helped us out of some tight situations or at least make the most of a shit situation. i think he really does care about the club and that's why he said/done whatever he did with Murty. he put a lot of our players to shame. every goes on about how old he is but he still gave it his all and often was one of our best players.

the only thing i will never forgive him for is playing for that lot.

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He called him it yesterday and hasn’t said why lol

Possibly, he could have went there and maybe improved under a better manager and teammates

You from the same school as Miller then?

"Defamation of my character". Right?

"The time will be right when I can clear a few things up". Right?

Now try for starters,the headline quoted in the other thread "Wallace and Miller fight against the fines".

A captain and a shite one at that, who has earned millions from us. Paid well above his level of ability. Hasn't kicked a ball in a year. Yet goes against the club for a paltry fine after the investigation goes against him.

You back him against our board as he drags our name through the mud by simply contesting the decision. Clearly working his ticket. I call him a turncoat bastard and that he shall remain.