Miller

geronimoo

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Funny how when we had a proper Rangers manager in Walter Smith with proper Rangers players , was never a peep out of Kenny miller , he’s now making his voice heard of the constant shambolic managerial and player recruitment , Kenny miller has played with Rangers when the standards were high that’s the problem , the rest of these players haven’t and think this is how the club has always been and is acceptable 

Miller was never a big enough character in his first two terms under Walter to say anything. Even in his second term he was some bit away from being a captain or star player with the likes of Barry Ferguson, Allan McGregor, Weir, Mcculoch, Cuellar etc. Only on his 3rd term when he was the 'star man' did cracks start to appear, similar to his situation years ago at Wolves when he became their star man and had big fall outs with Dave Jones. 

We slate people on here lile Steve Davis, Lafferty, Naismith but are willing to stand by this guy who, lets not forget, thumped the celtic badge on his chest after a goal. I'm not a betting man but id bet if he was at Rangers during the demotion to league 3 he would have been front of the queue to get out of the club.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Miller was never a big enough character in his first two terms under Walter to say anything. Even in his second term he was some bit away from being a captain or star player with the likes of Barry Ferguson, Allan McGregor, Weir, Mcculoch, Cuellar etc. Only on his 3rd term when he was the 'star man' did cracks start to appear, similar to his situation years ago at Wolves when he became their star man and had big fall outs with Dave Jones. 

We slate people on here lile Steve Davis, Lafferty, Naismith but are willing to stand by this guy who, lets not forget, thumped the celtic badge on his chest after a goal. I'm not a betting man but id bet if he was at Rangers during the demotion to league 3 he would have been front of the queue to get out of the club.

He tried it under Walter and got pulled up for it

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hibs at Easter Road was another bad yin. 

Not to mention the countless horrendous results under Warburton and Caixinha. 

Hibs at Easter Road was McDowall.  I’d say the semi was worse than anything back then.  Especially as it was against them.  Performance was embarrassing.

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hibs at Easter Road was another bad yin. 

Not to mention the countless horrendous results under Warburton and Caixinha. 

Was Mcdowall tbf mate lol.

We’ll probably never actually know if they did have a go at them in those games mate, but the fact two players at the time of these games and a couple of former players are sticking up for Miller I think him and most likely Wallace are in the right

27 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Hibs at Easter Road was McDowall.  I’d say the semi was worse than anything back then.  Especially as it was against them.  Performance was embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We’ll probably never actually know if they did have a go at them in those games mate, but the fact two players at the time of these games and a couple of former players are sticking up for Miller I think him and most likely Wallace are in the right

The underlying point is that we've had far worse results and performances yet why does it take a semi final hammering against the filth for them to pipe up? 

The two 5-1 games were way beyond the 4-0 defeat at Hampden. 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doesn't  matter, KM is away and LW probably finished too now. Time to move along.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Find all this hate and disapproval quite hypocritical to be honest 

I never wanted him back .To be fair he stepped up to the plate for Rangers on many occasions 

He proved himself a winner 

He is gone .He was finished anyway 

I would back him all day long against that piece of shite Murty 

He may have been naughty regards the media .We can't say for certain 

I just don't feel the need now to slag him off 

I'd much rather say good luck Kenny 

You were exceptionally lucky to get second chance at Rangers .We thank you for the good memories you gave us in your second spell 

Just don't look too pleased when/if you score against us in future.

It's not against Murty. He's going against the Club.

More bad press when the appeal is heard, whether it's upheld, which I doubt, or not. 

No doubt the cunt will have signed up on a serial spill the beans deal with the daily rabid, because that is who and what he is.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

More bad press when the appeal is heard, whether it's upheld, which I doubt, or not. 

No doubt the cunt will have signed up on a serial spill the beans deal with the daily rabid, because that is who and what he is.

Drama.gif

11 hours ago, Gallows high said:

I listened to miller and Boyd yesterday . Miller spoke well about the club , he’s genuinely fond of the club 

he wasn’t snide or classless 

he didn’t say anything but obviously has an issue with that wee Brendan gobbler Murty though and who can blame him 

He did very well yesterday and his love for our club shone through, he feels aggrieved as he was firstly let up over the Pedro thing and then basically booted out for caring for our club and has shown more passion for our club during the interview even after all that’s went on than that cunt Murty has in all the time he has been at the club.

I hope Miller tells all A’s us as a support have been cheated by wage thieves who don’t give a fuck about us or our club for too long.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Far too mental for you.

Not found that spine yet?

:mutley:

And for everyone else on this forum.

In any case, I'd rather have no spine than my tongue going in and out of King's arse depending on whether or not my Bipolar disorder is playing up.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Is he fuck going against the club he is going against a wrong which was caused by that spineless cunt Murty who went in the huff instead of facing his squad after that disgraceful semi final performance where we had the most spineless team I have ever witnessed in my 50 years of going to games , and Miller and Wallace gets a hard time for being embarrassed, it’s a bad day when a team Captain and Vice Captain can’t have a say and tear into the saps on the park while our manager sulks as he doesn’t do confrontation.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Is he fuck going against the club he is going against a wrong which was caused by that spineless cunt Murty who went in the huff instead of facing his squad after that disgraceful semi final performance where we had the most spineless team I have ever witnessed in my 50 years of going to games , and Miller and Wallace gets a hard time for being embarrassed, it’s a bad day when a team Captain and Vice Captain can’t have a say and tear into the saps on the park while our manager sulks as he doesn’t do confrontation.

Clapping.jpeg

49 minutes ago, piperpete said:

To be fair it sounds like they’ve gone at the under 21s coach who stepped into a role he was in no way qualified for as a favour on a temporary basis, rather than going at the real shitebags like Dorrans, Martin, Windass, Murphy etc. 

Theres fuck all spine in going after the weakest guy in the room. 

If it was really all about standards and being winners, then where the fuck have they been the last 6 and 3 years respectively. Humiliation after humiliation and normally we trot out some youngster like Rossiter or McCrorie after it, while our shitebag captain is no where to be found. 

52 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Emm, he is.

And no one knows as to whether he was wronged or not. 

Think I'll stick with the board on this one.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

And for everyone else on this forum.

In any case, I'd rather have no spine than my tongue going in and out of King's arse depending on whether or not my Bipolar disorder is playing up.

No need to try so hard to try to be relevent.

Some have it, others don't.

Shit happens.

Mr King is the man.

Peace be with you.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The underlying point is that we've had far worse results and performances yet why does it take a semi final hammering against the filth for them to pipe up? 

The two 5-1 games were way beyond the 4-0 defeat at Hampden. 

The first 5-1 is nowhere near as bad imo, a 9 man team with no centre backs.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Doesn't  matter, KM is away and LW probably finished too now. Time to move along.

It does matter though.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Did he? I never heard about that? Was it in the media?

Someone came out with it recently, think it might have been Boyd

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

To be fair it sounds like they’ve gone at the under 21s coach who stepped into a role he was in no way qualified for as a favour on a temporary basis, rather than going at the real shitebags like Dorrans, Martin, Windass, Murphy etc. 

Theres fuck all spine in going after the weakest guy in the room. 

If it was really all about standards and being winners, then where the fuck have they been the last 6 and 3 years respectively. Humiliation after humiliation and normally we trot out some youngster like Rossiter or McCrorie after it, while our shitebag captain is no where to be found. 

You do realise Murty wasn’t in the room during anything Miller said don’t you ? unless your talking about someone else he may have had a go at.