Miller

geronimoo

1 minute ago, hawkeye said:

Agree with you mate.Was hoping he would go quietly but no chance.

Absolutely sick of him.

I'm very sure he will be one of our most vociferous enemies in the green media that dominates our land,  give him a year or so to show his colours, he's as adaptable as a  chameleon in a packet of skittles.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Do you genuinely expect him not to give his side of the story

No doubt he will with his usual friends but that could have been in the years ahead.

I just want him to get to fuck officially out of our club as soon as possible.

I have been saying this for a long time not just because of his latest drama.

34 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

No doubt he will with his usual friends but that could have been in the years ahead.

I just want him to get to fuck officially out of our club as soon as possible.

I have been saying this for a long time not just because of his latest drama.

He’s not a Rangers player anymore

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:11, BridgeIsBlue said:

So fond of the club he played for the tarriers

Big Rangers man our Kenny. 

Never understand that I know someone who knew Kenny and he said it was 'unbelievable' that he signed for them as Kenny was a 'right Ranger'!  Who knows.

19 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Never understand that I know someone who knew Kenny and he said it was 'unbelievable' that he signed for them as Kenny was a 'right Ranger'!  Who knows.

Kenny has never been a Rangers man, the person you know is talking absolute pish

I'm disappointed that he won't go quietly, he's made a more than decent living from us and whether he feels he's been wronged or not why does he feel the need to create negative publicity for us ?  Is this the action of a " Rangers " man?  Same applies to Wallace, this could be the start of a new era for us under Gerrard and they are not helping in any way.

24 minutes ago, WilliamFyfe said:

I’m glad he had a go at Murty after that performance in the semi final 

what right did he have,  he fucking played for  Sellik anyway,  and probably still would if they would take him,  I don't buy this  "Kenny cares" crap, fuck him

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Used to travel through to Rangers games when young.

Say's who? his wife?

I'm not anti-Miller or anything, but I find it hard to believe. Always believed he was a boyhood Hibee - maybe a myth but don't really care ultimately.

13 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

what right did he have,  he fucking played for  Sellik anyway,  and probably still would if they would take him,  I don't buy this  "Kenny cares" crap, fuck him

He’s a Judas bastard and I hate him, but he’s done more for Rangers than the rest of them

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s a Judas bastard and I hate him, but he’s done more for Rangers than the rest of them

He performed for his employer, that's all,  he doesn't give a flying fuck about Rangers, how could he when he signed for the horrible bastards who hate us?