Miller

geronimoo

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t know how he can, but he looks like the cares more than the majority

Seems very self serving to me. If I loudly moan and theatrically gesticulate to the other younger players, then maybe no one will notice how shite I’ve been. 

Might just be because I hate the cunt though. 

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Seems very self serving to me. If I loudly moan and theatrically gesticulate to the other younger players, then maybe no one will notice how shite I’ve been. 

It's an art that he's mastered. And that's exactly why he does it.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t like him either, everybody knows how shite he has been, apart from Hearts lol. 

21 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Kenny has never been a Rangers man, the person you know is talking absolute pish

The person I know got it straight from a team mate of Millers not a recent team mate.  But hey I’m sure you know best.

On 11/06/2018 at 18:08, .Williamson. said:

Kenny has never been a Rangers man, the person you know is talking absolute pish

I'm sure, on more than one occasion,  Kenny has said himself he was a Rangers fan growing up. I was shocked when I heard it!

13 hours ago, simplythebest said:

he clearly deserves to be remembered well and given credit looking at his Rangers time as a whole, there's very few players in recent years that can look back on their Rangers careers and say they made a worthwhile contribution and that includes players who were/are known to have 'loved' Rangers,

100% this, well said