Kirkwood/Murty problem

broxi51

I know the board like Murty as a person and has stepped up to the plate twice, but how are the going to manage this cluserfuck.

The 21s team seem like they are better and developing more under Kirkwood than they did Murty, probably will have more respect for Kirkwood aswell.  Will Kirkwood have to step a side for Murty or will they work together. The youth department have come on since Mulholland took over, hope he chooses what's right for the future progress of our youngsters.

Regardless how good Murty is as a coach or manager we have now moved on and there will be queues of eager new coaches eager and willing to work alongside  Gerrard who has already proven highly successful coaching the youth teams at Liverpool, as well as the fact that Kirkwood has been highly successful.

In my opinion the bar is now set a lot higher across the whole club's coaching staff and it is time to say thank you and good luck to Murty, who in my opinion now has too much negative baggage at the club to remain, and allow the new management and coaching staff to move onwards and upwards.

I'm sure Kenny Miller's neighbour would agree with this too. 

Very few should still be at our club with playing/performance links to last season ... doesn't matter if it's Graham Murty, Colin Stewart, James Tavernier, Michael O'Halloran or Mark Allen IMO.... we have a great chance to strip it all out and really start a fresh for a Gerrard revolution but there's no appetite to, it seems.

For his own sake, Murty should not enter through the gates of Auchenhowie again. He's done for at this club, should move on and take up the reigns at another youth club. I wish him all the best for the future as he seems a good guy but hasn't got the mental requirements to be at a club this size.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Very few should still be at our club with playing/performance links to last season ... doesn't matter if it's Graham Murty, Colin Stewart, James Tavernier, Michael O'Halloran or Mark Allen IMO.... we have a great chance to strip it all out and really start a fresh for a Gerrard revolution but there's no appetite to, it seems.

I think Stewart and Allen deserve the chance as they are quite highly rated by those in the game. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I think Stewart and Allen deserve the chance as they are quite highly rated by those in the game. 

Who are they rated highly by? especially Allen .. see the shite he lumped us with in January when he was making the signings? ... the mans a no-mark and a waste of a wage. Can't wait until he's CEO of Richer Sounds or something instead of imitating someone with football knowledge. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Who are they rated highly by? especially Allen .. see the shite he lumped us with in January when he was making the signings? ... the mans a no-mark and a waste of a wage. Can't wait until he's CEO of Richer Sounds or something instead of imitating someone with football knowledge. 

Gerrard is certainly not a bad reflection of the man.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Gerrard is certainly not a bad reflection of the man.

Is there an article or interview where Gerrard has praised Allen? the Rangers directors wanted a DOF in there like their lifes depended on it, Allen was something like 3rd choice (that we even know of) and will have told Gerrard the footballing structure rather than gave him the option of removing the DOF ... in fact, if reports are to be believed it was Allen himself who suggested and then negotiated with Gerrard so he's hardly going then to let Gerrard remove him after head hunting him, is it?

But even forget all that for a second and I'll play ball here ... this is the same Gerrard that OK'd Murty going back to the youths ... a decision everyone is against so why's his decision there not ridiculed but he's used in a phony defence of Allen .... 

Just put the wee poofy cunt oot his misery and fuck him off now. Shouldnt be anywhere near our coaching staff. Strange if he is respected by anyone at the club now. Just let Wallace have at the ponse and kick his cunt in. Good looking backroom staff appearing now and wee shitebag should not be part of it.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’ve also got the sheer awkwardness of him being around the training ground when half the playing staff think he’s a numpty/fell out with him. He’ll have lost a lot of respect, even with the younger players. 

I think that could be a big problem unfortunately. 

37 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Clubs all around the world employ coaches at all levels that weren't even half decent footballers never mind winners.

That much of a shitebag he took on a job he knew was probably way beyond his ability and it got to him eventually. Fact is a real shitebag would have said no the first time, not yes both times.

Half the fucken experts on here second guessing every managerial decision would melt within a week, especially under the circumstances Murty took the job under.

Aye a job beyond his ability which he said he wanted and that he thought he was ready for. Fuck Murty.