Kirkwood/Murty problem

broxi51

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Very easily confused sweet cheeks.

Just a cunt when someone fucks the narrative. Mr King is the man. Get over it. 

Aye the man you’ve slated for 3 years non stop and then after 3 statements and the appointment of a youth coach you’re suddenly sucking him off at every turn.

18 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Some of the personal abuse is out of line. Not mentally or emotionally up to the first team job but he gave it his best shot and stood up twice when called upon. His failure at that job has no bearing on whether he is a good youth coach or not.

Nah, he fucked it when he claimed he was just the guy on the touch line and had no real responsibility for results 

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Very easily confused sweet cheeks.

Just a cunt when someone fucks the narrative. Mr King is the man. Get over it. 

No no, let’s go over some of your opinions of Dave.

please would any king rimming moron who should be utterly ashamed of themselves, for they facilitate and empower this criminal to play russian roulette with our future, refrain from blaming mash. He is not our Chairman nor on this board and gives not one fuck for us and he now has legitimate claim on our contract breach with his business, that could actually put us out of business thanks to our very own moron in charge!

I have never in my long life witnessed such mass apathy from our support in respect to this present day board. We bore witness and facilitated our personal crook to be Chairman, then allowed him to continually lie and deceive whilst knowing we were indeed getting it straight up the arse. 

As for those King acolytes, they love king more that this illustrious club and should hang their head in shame for what they shamelessly facilitated in bringing King to power and even today remain to support this criminal, but it is obvious they have no shame.

I do not recognise this club anymore. We have sacrificed our principles, our heritage, our values, our integrity, all for this scurelous and shameless board. They do need to go, otherwise there will be absolutely nothing left that we recognise. They cannot take away our personal values and integrity, but they are having a dammed good try.

Better we lay off the players and the manager. They are what they are. It is the elephant in the room that need hunted if we are ever to restore our crest and all that we hold true and cherish.

And another few winners from recent times...

we are led by a Chairman in abstentia, who's sightings are less than those of the greater spotted whale. 

King's dirty takeover campaign, seen share value plummet to benefit the few in taking power.

This next one im not sure what you’re referring to but if he did indeed disrespect the 66 then I’ve no idea why you’ve decided to forgive him. As I said you’ll need to tell me what happened because id like to know.

The memories of our dearly departed and beloved fans, the 66, were disrespected by King.

Our fans intimidated and abused by so called King friendly fan groups and individuals.

And i’ll stop with this one.

King and this board are just another in a long line of trough guzzling imposters, unfit to be stewards of this great institution. Our Chairman is a convicted corporate felon and any fan who thinks that such a character is fit to be Chairman of this great institution, needs to have a serious word with themselves. We have lost the moral high ground, our values and it's no wonder King is so silent and impotent in dealing with the constant attacks and the groundless allegations that we face daily.

The time for this board is at an end, otherwise it will be this great institution.

Now feel free to explain to everyone how your opinion has changed so dramatically from all of  the above to “King is the man” within a matter of a couple of months at most. 

Dont get me wrong, I am excited to see what Gerrard does but im not going to pretend I don’t still think King is a fucking banger. I still think it was a massive risk appointing an unproven manager again when the taigs are now so close to doing 10IAR. If it works then fair play, but we haven’t even kicked a ball under him yet and you’ve well and truly bent over to King after years of abusing other posters for it.

15 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The scary part is there's a lot of Rangers fans who believe this pish too - it's terrifying how naive a lot of Rangers supporters actually are. 

Exactly. We went into a game against the tarriers in mid March only 6 points behind them. To go from that to failing to finish second falls firmly at the feet of Murty.

Good coach or not, his time at us is permanently tarnished and it would be best for all parties if he moved on. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

No no, let’s go over some of your opinions of Dave.

No longer relevent, but I do feel quite privilaged you wasted a good part of your life trawling. 

Changing one's mind a criminal offence now is it?

One came out of the darkness into the light.

Dave is the man

Peace be with you.

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

Aye the man you’ve slated for 3 years non stop and then after 3 statements and the appointment of a youth coach you’re suddenly sucking him off at every turn.

Aye and whit?

He deserved slating then as he deserves the acolades now.

My change of heart goes back a few months now and I do feel privilaged that you are still obsessing over it.

Mr King is the man.

Such is life and may peace be with you.

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye and whit?

He deserved slating then as he deserves the acolades now.

My change of heart goes back a few months now and I do feel privilaged that you are still obsessing over it.

Mr King is the man.

Such is life and may peace be with you.

We Football fans are fickle as fuck but you’ve taken it to another level

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No longer relevent, but I do feel quite privilaged you wasted a good part of your life trawling. 

Changing one's mind a criminal offence now is it?

One came out of the darkness into the light.

Dave is the man

Peace be with you.

You seem to have turned into Lucy

On 10/06/2018 at 18:15, Siwel said:

Might be a good coach but he’s a loser and a shitebag I don’t think that’s the right type of person to be coaching our youngsters tbh.

This ^^^^^

........and he’s a taig who spent the night after our 5-0 drubbing by the bheast with his taig family.