Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

49 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Thought tomorrow was for first 2 rounds, ie, prelim and 1st?  Then the 2nd round draw on 19th.

No the 19th is for the teams that fail in the champions league - we are drawn on the 20th where we get the 1st round opponent and potential 2nd round opponent

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Dundalk are also bad bad bastards in terms of how their fans behave 

The thought of wee men with eye brows on their cheeks, riding horses about council estates and who's families live in caravans don't scare me one bit 

visions of the toughest cunt in their family like the guy I seen coming out Asda last night with the tapout vest on, badly drawn tatto on arm, wee rollie in his mouth and 4 cans of Carling in his hand

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

This is going to sound mad but with the world cup if we got Sevilla in the second qualifying round we'd probably have half a chance. After that not a fucking hope In hell :lol:

These are the Seville players involved in WC2018

N’Zonzi - France
Wissam Ben Yedder - France Reserves
Simon Kjaer - Denmark
Gabriel Mercado - Argentina
Ever Banega - Argentina
Guido Pizarro - Argentina
Luis Fernando Muriel - Columbia
Miguel Layun - Mexico

7 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

These are the Seville players involved in WC2018

N’Zonzi - France
Wissam Ben Yedder - France Reserves
Simon Kjaer - Denmark
Gabriel Mercado - Argentina
Ever Banega - Argentina
Guido Pizarro - Argentina
Luis Fernando Muriel - Columbia
Miguel Layun - Mexico

Nearly all the best players at the club and all those sides will look to go far. We are doing them 4 0 on aggregate :lol:

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The thought of wee men with eye brows on their cheeks, riding horses about council estates and who's families live in caravans don't scare me one bit 

visions of the toughest cunt in their family like the guy I seen coming out Asda last night with the tapout vest on, badly drawn tatto on arm, wee rollie in his mouth and 4 cans of Carling in his hand

I didn’t say it did mate.

I think it would be a fantastic experience going there, if we actually performed and knocked them out as we should be. 

Dundalk away would be everything that people would expect us going to the Republic of Ireland would be

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I didn’t say it did mate.

I think it would be a fantastic experience going there, if we actually performed and knocked them out as we should be. 

Dundalk away would be everything that people would expect us going to the Republic of Ireland would be

Aye a Sash Bash of epic proportions. 30,000+ Bears descend upon oirlan' in a semi peaceful invasion song sheets at the ready.

2 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

I despair listening to folk go on about how we would have half a chance if we drew Sevilla. Fuck me. Get a grip of yourselves.

It's a knock-out competition ya throbbing helmet - did you ignore the part where I said sneak a win at Ibrox and remain solid/disciplined away from home and you never know? it's conditional and also like I said a lot of big teams don't take this competition seriously - there's a few factors that would have to work in our favour (as was pointed out)

What's worse ... a 100 times worse is people going OMG Progres would knock us out again ... Dundalk too. Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dont care about Europe or the cups this season tbh.

38 games are between us and the biggest party we could ever imagine one game at a time and lets make it happen!

Fucking stupid thing to say - as usual.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye who gives a fuck about generating more money and attracting better players. 

Nothing else matters mate until we stop 10 deep down everyone knows it. 3years the chances are becoming less and less needs must

Archived