Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Am no bothering about Skopje but can get flights for about £240 found a way if anyone wants to know the details that’s if the game is on the original Thursday it’s scheduled for. 

Post it?

12 minutes ago, BEE said:

Post it?

Manchester to Berlin Wednesday morning at 7am Berlin to Skopje at 3.30 the same day. Back on the Friday the same route get in Manchester at about 7.45 at night on the Friday. About £240 it was earlier that’s if the date stays the same. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Did they?

Sure did

I thought we would be hard done by getting some no mark team from Greece or the likes with a decent record in qualifiers but I'm looking forward to the magnificent bastard that is Dyche dismantling the sheep and us having a favourable draw on paper, albeit nowhere near a walkover

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Can't stand this waiting, beyond a piss-take.

Why issues like this aren't already sorted out when they know they have multiple teams, in the same round, using the same stadium. 

1 minute ago, cp9 said:

Why issues like this aren't already sorted out when they know they have multiple teams, in the same round, using the same stadium. 

It's a fucking joke .. plans all totally on hold, can't go out, go to supermarket anything like that until it's announced ... reluctant to even go to the toilet because it will be confirmed and don't want to miss a jump ... I've got 12-people to book for too so can't make any mistakes. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a fucking joke .. plans all totally on hold, can't go out, go to supermarket anything like that until it's announced ... reluctant to even go to the toilet because it will be confirmed and don't want to miss a jump ... I've got 12-people to book for too so can't make any mistakes. 

Same boat - 4 of us waiting to push the button

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

As annoying as it is the draw was only made a few hours ago. Arrangements need to be made between ourselves, Shkupi, UEFA and potentially the teams involved in the other two ties involving the Macedonian sides. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

As annoying as it is the draw was only made a few hours ago. Arrangements need to be made between ourselves, Shkupi, UEFA and potentially the teams involved in the other two ties involving the Macedonian sides. 

The draw was made at 11am its almost 6pm after being told by UEFA on the draw changes wont take long to be announced

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Manchester to Berlin Wednesday morning at 7am Berlin to Skopje at 3.30 the same day. Back on the Friday the same route get in Manchester at about 7.45 at night on the Friday. About £240 it was earlier that’s if the date stays the same. 

Fuck that carry on.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fuck that carry on.

It's what has to be mate even if you want to pay £400+ and fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh, you've still got to change a couple of times .. just the nature of it.

Unless you want to go Thomas Cock or Flight Options but can see that being about £650 tbh

Archived