Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to do with for about £190'ish all in ... Edinburgh to Budapest, Budapest to Skopje then Skopje to Luton morning after game and Birmingham up the road from there.. gambled a wee bit last night and booked after hearing it was going to be 17th and it paid off.  Flight from Skopje to Luton for about £18 for a gamble. No holdays needed either since they moved it.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Managed to do with for about £190'ish all in ... Edinburgh to Budapest, Budapest to Skopje then Skopje to Luton morning after game and Birmingham up the road from there.. gambled a wee bit last night and booked after hearing it was going to be 17th and it paid off.  Flight from Skopje to Luton for about £18 for a gamble. No holdays needed either since they moved it.

Same way out, staying ‘til Thursday.

Definitely booked it after saw my text.

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Most folk I've spoken to are on that 6am flight after the game. Although I'm flying back up from Luton rather than Birmingham

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Most folk I've spoken to are on that 6am flight after the game. Although I'm flying back up from Luton rather than Birmingham

Isn't the Luton flight about 7pm at night? don't really fancy spending almost 12h in an airport or even Luton

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Im just looking their can do 3 nights from Manchester leaving sunday for 117.

Is anyone else flying into Greece?

Think a fair few are talk of busses.

Just now, Goosetav said:

Dont say that, were still quite decent when I was looking at them earlier :lol: 

About £200 now they were £130 when I looked but when I took you to the page they were higher. The guy that sits next to me is going to bring his grandson with him but he’s under 16 so he can’t join the travel club which is a pain but he knows a few players so hoping to sort a ticket through them. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

All routes I can see are increasing in price rapidly mate 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

About £200 now they were £130 when I looked but when I took you to the page they were higher. The guy that sits next to me is going to bring his grandson with him but he’s under 16 so he can’t join the travel club which is a pain but he knows a few players so hoping to sort a ticket through them. 

They're £137 from Manchester, that's what I was looking at

Too many people swithering to go or not, just give ma an answer aye or no ffs :lol: 

Archived