Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

About £200 now they were £130 when I looked but when I took you to the page they were higher. The guy that sits next to me is going to bring his grandson with him but he’s under 16 so he can’t join the travel club which is a pain but he knows a few players so hoping to sort a ticket through them. 

I don’t know if it’s changed but usually the players and staff tickets are for a sort of neutral/corporate bit of main stand for European aways got them off D.Park for Bremen away needed 16 short notice and he provided them and another time PSV through a guy with a box but there were no issues 

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just re-calculated and my total price has went upto about £220 due to Birmingham flight I thought was included but wasn’t.

still delighted with that price tbh considering it was double that for similar routes yesterday for 19th 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don’t know if it’s changed but usually the players and staff tickets are for a sort of neutral/corporate bit of main stand for European aways got them off D.Park for Bremen away needed 16 short notice and he provided them and another time PSV through a guy with a box but there were no issues 

Aye the guy knows loads of folk involved at Rangers so should be fine. You get booked up ? 

15 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

tried to book 2 flight from manchester to thessalonika but the return flight on the wednesday is fully booked... bastard!

If you're using skyscanner do it through lastminute.com instead of Thomas Cook. Just did it there

Dear Goosetav,

Thank you for making the following booking request with us:
Return flight from Manchester to Thessaloniki on 15/07/2018 - 18/07/2018

Important: your booking has not been confirmed yet

We are processing your request and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please wait for our response before trying to book again.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Dear Goosetav,

Thank you for making the following booking request with us:
Return flight from Manchester to Thessaloniki on 15/07/2018 - 18/07/2018

Important: your booking has not been confirmed yet

We are processing your request and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please wait for our response before trying to book again.

Aye it will be gone mate. Had this shite when booking my holiday. Absolutely chronic.

4 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

ive now tries 3 different flight options and they are all booked up. this is a nightmare man.

Try piecing it together like find out what airports all have planes that fly in Skopje then do one way from Glasgow/Edinburgh or even UK in general then piece it together coming back too - use different airlines don’t book returns as a lot give you really cheap one part but second part of it either going out or coming back extortionate 

40 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Try piecing it together like find out what airports all have planes that fly in Skopje then do one way from Glasgow/Edinburgh or even UK in general then piece it together coming back too - use different airlines don’t book returns as a lot give you really cheap one part but second part of it either going out or coming back extortionate 

cheers mate, new to this business.

Bit optimistic here but are the 3rd qualifiers the following 2 Thursdays after the 2nd round?

Macedonia isn't looking do-able just now and in Portugal for the 2nd round away game.

Hopefully some more flight options pop up if the demand is there for Skopje.

Here's another option for anyone who can go from Luton and has a few days off work. It's a 5 hour bus journey from Sofia to Skopje. There's a bus at midnight gets you into Skopje for 5am on the Tuesday.

Screenshot_20180621-202359_Skyscanner.jpg

no sure if this is of any use to anybody, gives a list of budget airline/routes to Skopje

http://www.flycheapo.com/flights/skopje

could maybe build a wee cheap way going via different airports

edit: also lists other airports nearby with cheap routes, Pristina is only 46 miles away and served by quite a few cities

10 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Here's another option for anyone who can go from Luton and has a few days off work. It's a 5 hour bus journey from Sofia to Skopje. There's a bus at midnight gets you into Skopje for 5am on the Tuesday.

was looking at that route there, thinking about just going for it i. hope the bus is reliable though.

3 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

no sure if this is of any use to anybody, gives a list of budget airline/routes to Skopje

http://www.flycheapo.com/flights/skopje

could maybe build a wee cheap way going via different airports

http://skp.airports.com.mk/Upload/Downloads/Doc/S2018.pdf

List showing who flies where, Monday 1, Tuesday 2 etc

One option home on Wed is Skopje to Eindhoven (currently £18 with Wizz), train to Amsterdam and back to the UK from there.

21 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

where did you find the info on the bus mate?

Archived